Sister Sleepover

When they all finished filming and eating all of us threw out all of the garbage and sat on the couch. "Who's sleeping where even though I know Emma and Ethan are sleeping together because they are dating?" I asked. "H...how'd you know about that?" They asked. "It's obvious and Emma told me she had a boyfriend, Ethan just seems like the Jealous type considering he is always watching her when she talks to anyone." They all gave me blank and shocked expressions. "What? I'm a very observant person" I laughed. They all just looked at me and continued to relax. Emma and Ethan seem happy together. It's cute. "Well I'm sleeping on the couch because Grayson won't let me sleep with him." James said. "Because he's not Gay, James" I laughed. "I know but I could always hope" he whispered loud enough for only me to hear. "So I have to sleep with you" I said while looking at Grayson. He nodded. I felt my cheeks heating up at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as him. "Yo why is your face so red Billie... Are you okay" Emma asked. "Oh uhh... y- yeah I'm good" I stuttered. She winked at me. Making my face more red than before. "Well I'm bored so what now" I asked. "Let's play Truth or Dare" James said. We all agreed and started playing. "Ok Emma truth or dare" I asked. "Truth she said." I smiled. "Is it true that someone in this room is your wallpaper?" I asked with a smirk because I knew the answer. Her eyes widened. "Yeah" she sighed putting her head down. "Who?" I asked. "Uhhh Ethan" she said low. I grabbed her phone and it just showed the picture of Ethan and her hugging in the hallway. "Awww, Guys look" I said showing them her phone. Ethan blushed and while Grayson and James were smiling like I was.

"Ok fine Billie Truth or Dare" Emma asked me

"Ok fine Billie Truth or Dare" Emma asked me. "Dare, I'm not a pussy" I said while kinda regretting it. "Kiss Grayson... On The Mouth" she said. I raised an eyebrow at her, then looked at Grayson. "Are you okay with that" I asked. He shrugged signaling that he was. We looked at each other in the eyes. His eyes kept switching from my eyes to my lips. I looked at his lips as I leaned in cupping his face with my hands. He lips felt so good I began to craved it.

 He lips felt so good I began to craved it

Graysons POV

She asked for permission to kiss me. I told her I was okay with it as if I didn't care but really my heart was beating out of my chest. She's so pretty and kind. She slowly leaned in. I did too, my eyes alternating between her eyes and lips. She leaned in and kissed me with her hands cupping my face. Her lips were soft and tasted like candy. I like this, No, I love this... I need her.

Billies POV

When we finished playing Truth or Dare Emma  wanted to talk to me about something. "Hey uhh about you kissing Gray, I'm sorry I just-" "it's fine Em, I loved it" I cut her off. She smiled. "I might have to hook you guys up" she whispered thinking I didn't hear her. "What was that" I asked pretending not to. She shook her head saying nothing and walked away. "So what now?" I asked. Emma and James smiled at each other. "Sing a song" they said in unison. The twins looked at me. "Yeah sing for us" Ethan smiled. "I'll get my guitar" Grayson said. I sighed. "Guess I don't really have a choice do I?" I asked they all shook their heads no as Grayson gave me a guitar. I decided to sing Wish you were gay. "James you remember the song I wrote wish you were gay?" I asked. He nodded laughing. "So this is a song about a guy I liked past tense who ended Fucking James" I said. Everyone smiled as I began the explanation.

Halfway through my friend Aiden texted me and I almost died. But that didn't stop me from continuing. When I finished Emma and James were clapping like they always do when I sing for them. I smiled at them and looked at the twins. Ethan was smiling at me and clapping.

Ethan whispered something into Graysons ear causing him to laugh a little

Ethan whispered something into Graysons ear causing him to laugh a little. He smiled at me. His beautiful smile.

 His beautiful smile