Lunch

Billies POV

We got back in the car and this time I sat in the middle of Grayson and James, while Emma sat up front with Ethan. I smiled to myself when I realized that they were holding hands.

"You okay?" Grayson asked me in a calm and gentle voice

"You okay?" Grayson asked me in a calm and gentle voice. I nodded "yeah... I'm okay" I said motioning to Ethan and Emma. When he looked at them he also smiled. When we got out the car again we were at a small café for lunch. When we got inside and sat down it was Emma and Ethan next to each other, James on the outside, and me sitting next to Grayson. "What are you guys getting?" James asked "maybe some weird shit" Emma said. "Something-" "dairy free" Grayson cut his brother off.

When the food came to the table we all ate. The twins were arguing about who was gonna pay but they took to long and James payed for everyone. "Come on guys, let's go" Emma said. "But who's paying" Ethan asked. "James already did." I told him. James smiled. "Thanks James" the Twins said in unison. "We should go to the movies" Emma suggested. "What movie?" Ethan asked. "How about Insidious?" Emma asked. "Yeah!" I smiled. "I don't know?" Grayson said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Please please pleaseeeee" I begged like a child. I even gave him puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine" he laughed. "Yay" I smiled and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso, and burying my face in his neck. (A hug)

"Ok lovebirds lets go" James laughed

"Ok lovebirds lets go" James laughed. I got down and glared at him. "Sorry" he whispered to me. I nodded as we walked to the car and drove to the movie theater.