chapter 2

"Shit." Levi sighed. "Who is it?" he shouted as he backed off of me and headed for the door.

I grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck as fast as I could.

"It's Eren Jaeger, Hanji wanted me to talk to you about her upcoming experiment on me. Can I come in?"

"Go away, brat. I'm busy right now." Levi said.

"It's urgent, sir. It'll only be a second."

Levi and I looked at each other.

"Hide," he whispered.

"Hide?" I protested. "Where the fuck am I supposed to hide?"

Levi pointed to his desk as he began to reach for the doorknob. I frantically ran to his desk and ducked.

I heard Eren enter the room. "Good morning, heichou."

"What does Hanji want?" Levi said.

"She basically wants you to be present during the experiment. Also, there's going to be a lot of paperwork you'll have to sign for the upcoming expedition. They're due on Monday." Eren replied.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks."

"As if he's ever present during Eren's experiments," I whispered followed by a chuckle. Shit! I quickly realized my mistake and covered my mouth.

"What was that?" Eren asked.

"Uh, nothing, Jaeger. Are you done?"

"No, I heard something. Is someone here?" Eren asked. He approached Levi's desk.

I closed my eyes. Shit shit shit...

I knew this would fucking happen!

"Mikasa?"

I turned to my right and saw Eren, bent down, staring at me. "What are you- Wait..."

"Eren," I smiled nervously.

I could hear Levi sigh. "One word to ANYONE, and you're dead, Jaeger." he whispered in a harsh tone.

I could see Eren's expression go from happy and upbeat to a hint of anger and disappointment. "Yeah, whatever." he replied. "Anyways, you coming or not?"

"Where?" I asked. "To my titan experiment. It's in 10 minutes."

"Oh, yeah I'm coming. Just give me-"

"Great, let's go!" he interrupted me.

Eren suddenly grabbed my hand and we left the room.

I turned around to see Levi giving Eren a nasty look.

To Be Continued...