chapter 6

In one quick movement, Levi flipped me over and began to spank me as hard as he could.

After around 30 seconds, he turned me around and began to kiss me as his fingers teased my clit.

I kissed back, making sure to not make a sound.

Levi's fingers gained speed as I began to feel an orgasm approach. I released my juices onto his fingers and threw my head back in pleasure.

He kissed my forehead.

He backed away and began to get dressed as I sat there, panting. "If anyone asks where we were,"

I looked at him as he thought of what to say.

"Just say we were talking about the upcoming expedition." he added before he left his office.

5 Minutes Later

I walked out of Levi's office, my legs still wobbly after what had just happened.

What does this even mean? What are we?

I mean, obviously we aren't going to date or anything but was this a one time thing or will it happen again?

I wouldn't hate that though. I still can't get over how good that felt.

After around 10 minutes, I was out in the fields again.

"So, where were you?" I heard. I turned around.

"Hanji's experiment's already over?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was pretty quick, I guess." Eren said.

"Oh, well how was it-"

"Where were you?"

"I was with Levi. We were talking about the upcoming expedition." I replied.

What was I supposed to tell him? Our captain just fucked me senseless in his office?

"You're lying." he rolled his eyes. "Why him though?"

"You're not going to tell anyone, right?" I asked.

"Wow. So it comes back to this then?"

"Eren, I couldn't do anything. It was so quick. Besides, why do you care so much anyways?"

Eren laughed. "You think I'm jealous, don't you?"

"Actually, I do. You've been acting jealous ever since you realized what Levi and I were doing in his office."

"I'm not," he said angrily. "I'm just looking out for you."

"Are you sure? Because you seem pretty jealous to me."

"Would you shut the fuck up for once? You-"

"Guys, what are you talking about?"

Eren and I looked over to see Jean staring at us.

Shit.

To Be Continued