chapter 1

Mikasa's POV

I approached Levi's office and stood in front of his door for a few seconds before I hesitantly knocked on it. "Heichou? I need to speak with you." I said.

No response. I knocked again. "Heichou? It's cadet Ackerman."

...

"H-"

"Tch, what do you want? I'm busy."

"It'll just be a few minutes." I said.

There was a brief silence before I heard the door being unlocked. Levi opened the door and we just stood there, staring at each other for what felt like an eternity before he cleared his throat. "Well?"

There was something about him. Something alluring. He's always had this effect on me.

I entered his office and looked around. Spotless, just like it always was.

He came back in and sat at his desk. "Sit down."

"That's fine, it'll be quick." I smiled at him.

"I wanted to thank you," I added.

He gave me a puzzled look. "For what?"

"For saving Eren the other day," I said. "If it wasn't for you, he'd be dead. I don't know what I'd do without him."

"Tch," Levi rolled his eyes. "So? That's it?"

I gave him a meek nod before he looked down at the paperwork he was signing.

Shit. What do I do? Do I just go?

I turned around and started to approach the door.

"Ackerman, I've saved Jaeger countless times in the past. I have a feeling the reason you're here isn't because you want to thank me." he said.

I stopped.

I could've sworn I heard a quiet chuckle behind me.

"Ackerman, is there something you want to tell me?"

What the fuck? Is he serious?

"What are you implying?" I shot back. I clenched my fists.

I turned around. "What?" he said.

"What are you implying exactly? What, do you think I came here to confess my love to you or some shit?"

Levi smirked before he stood up and started to walk towards me, a lustful look in his eyes. I backed away, blushing. Before I could even blink, I felt him grip my wrists and shove me against the wall, trapping me.

"Well, are you?" he playfully asked. I was speechless.

After a few seconds, I regained my composure. "No."

"Really?" Levi said as he started to lean in. He was inches away from my face before I tried to push him off me.

"Heichou," I said. This wasn't right.

I mean, he's my superior, right? What if someone walked in on us?

As tempting as it was, I still decided to try and shove him off of me.

He gripped my wrists tightly and whispered in my ear. "Why are you so tempting?"

I felt him bite his lip.

"I want you so much but I know I can't have you." he began to kiss my neck as he rubbed his erect dick up against me.

I couldn't help but close my eyes and let out a quiet moan. "Sir..."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

should I continue this LMAO