Good Girl

« Bathtub now » Kaiya whispered to the nameless girl who seemed now devoid of all emotions « Please » she begged.

The girl looked at the door then back at Kaiya nodding.

« Yes, I'm fine Dad » she shouted hiding the first aid kit behind the toilet and looked at the tub where the other girl had taken place in but now instead of her, the gun was pointed toward the door. Panic arose inside Kaiya for the second time that night.

« Kaiya sweetie, are you sure? »

She started closing the tub curtain but the intruder got a hold of it before she could finish.

« No funny business » she said, disengaging the safety of the gun. Kaiya swallowed heavily and closed the curtain fully. She opened the door slowly, her father was standing there looking half asleep.

« Sorry Dad, I just fell...when I...went to pee. I should have had open the light » she faked a laugh « silly me »

Her father looked past her and inside the bathroom, Kaiya's heart started pounding in her chest, there were what sounded like alarms reasoning in her heard warning her about the near danger but her father suddenly chuckled.

« My clumsy daughter. Are you alright, though? Did you get hurt? »

« Uh...nothing serious »

« Ok, good. Go back to bed, it's late » he kissed her forehead « Goodnight, sweetie » with that he left, disappearing in the night. Kaiya waited a bit, listening to the footsteps fading. She let out the breath she had been holding. That was close.

« Come inside and close the door, would you » interrupted the raspy voice of the criminal.

Kaiya obliged as the intruder pushed back the curtain revealing herself and at that moment Kaiya registered that the girl was only in a black sports bra, revealing her nicely built body. She swallowed and kicked herself mentally for her dirty thoughts. Now was not the time to feel lust.

The girl in the bathtub groaned trying to get up and Kaiya noticed only now that the cuts on her stomach were bleeding again.

« Stop! Don't move » she put her hands on the girl's shoulders pushing her back down.

« Do you think it needs stitches? » the intruder asked.

After assessing the wounds for a few seconds Kaiya shook her head.

« No, you should do fine without »

She took the first aid kit and put it near her, taking out some supplies and started to clean the wounds again but this time more carefully. She didn't want another incident like the one that happened only a few minutes ago.

The girl started breathing heavily due to the pain and was letting out faint groans. Kaiya could see her chest rising up and down at a fast rhythm; her abdomen kept contracting too, distracting Kaiya a bit with that fit body but she tried her hardest to remain on the task at hand. They stayed the whole time in silence with the exception of the stifled groans coming from the wounded girl.

As Kaiya finished bandaging the girl, she quickly glanced at her and their eyes met. The stranger had been observing her the whole time, smirking and Kaiya immediately felt shy under her gaze. There was a hint of arrogance in them but also a hint of mystery that completely drawn Kaiya in. It was almost hypnotizing. She held her gaze not noticing that she had finished the bandage and that her hand was resting on the girl's stomach. The moment was almost peaceful, Kaiya felt the breathing of the stranger through her resting hand; the night was quiet again and it was like the both of them tried to uncover the mystery of the other through their eyes.