bobby's special present 🎁

heh it's short i'm sorry cuz i wrote this in 15 minutes

"Junhoe!" Junhoe who's writing poems turns his head, looking for the source of the call.

"Bobby-hyung?" He answers, feeling confused because he thought his hyung is going outside.

Junhoe walk out from his room, looking for his hyung. Junhoe find his hyung in the living room, carrying a paperbag which he put on the couch.

"I bought you something." Junhoe sat neatly, watching his hyung.

"What?" Bobby pulled his coat, looking at Junhoe.

"I am waiting for you to finish your sentence,"

"What are you doing, dummy? Open your present!"

Junhoe is hesitant at first but he grabs the paperbag, after all.

"Oh?" Is what Junhoe said, feeling a bit confused? But when he look at it it's actually a bit cute.. too. But, why?

"A doll, hyung?"

"You don't like dolls?"

"No, it's not like that. It's from you so whether I like it or not I'll keep it anyway but why doll?"

And Bobby smiles, "You're so cute you know that?" And Junhoe tilts his head, feeling his cheeks getting warm.

"Okay, "why doll", right? I actually planned to buy you notebooks, or maybe some bottle of whiskey but.. I feel it reminds me of you. So I bought it. If you don't like it, that's really okay, I'll buy you something better next time."

Junhoe laughs, "No, I like it, it's cute. But hyung, it's a shark doll, so what are you saying is I look like a shark?"

Bobby shakes his head, "No, baby no. Ever seen a shark play with human? Like dolphins? Actually they're friendly, but just awkward. They can be so friendly but they have a fierce side too, when they hunt their preys. It's like you, you got that soft-baby side, but when you're serious you can be tough too. Like when you play around with me, and when we're recording our songs, i noticed that sides of you. And i don't know, but this shark doll reminds me of you,"

Junhoe listen to his hyung, and take the doll and look at it carefully.

"Hey, doll, he said you reminds him of me, are you agree with it?" And Junhoe moves the doll and the doll nods.

"Bobby-hyung, the shark say he's agree,"

"I can't bear the cuteness, I want to vanish, God!"

hiii its been on my drafts for months and i mean,,, why dont i publish something kinda short/lol/ anyway sorry if its boring and too short. ill be back with more cute & fluffy stuffs!!! <3

it's been on my draft since october. sorry can't update even though it's already holiday.. i'm out of ideas!! :( you can recommend anything!! just drop it on the comments or message box.