ikon's punishment

that game, that fucking game. junhoe will make sure his hyung, jinhwan, pay for this.

it's last night, donghyuk is inviting everyone to the living room to play games, instead of watching movies. donghyuk said, "it's using a bottle. someone will turn it for us, and 2 person who's in the end and the tip of the bottle will share their deepest thought about what they think about each other, or even confessing!"

junhoe wants to escape but when jinhwan saw the sign, jinhwan grins and said, "hey junhoe-ya, seat beside me!" and his escape plan is over.

he'll afraid the bottle will point him and bobby which is what he's been avoiding. he's awkward with bobby and hell the whole earth knows that. he has a big fat crush on bobby yet it turns him to become awkward with him, not wanting the feeling to be obvious. but jinhwan, the best hyung he is, understand what junhoe have in mind. he knew the feeling junhoe had for the older.

"okay, everyone sit down and make a circle! i'll be the referee." donghyuk said, instructing the others.

"let's start! 1, 2, 3!" donghyuk spin the bottle, and the first pair is jinhwan and chanwoo.

"it's maknae with jinhwan-hyung. is there anything you'd like to say to jinhwan-hyung, chanwoo?"

chanwoo does thinking for a while, taking a deep breath before saying, "jinhwan-hyung, after that day you pulled my computer socket i kinda hate you."

jinhwan is actually mad-but it's the game's consequences, so he replies, "i know, i know. the feelings are mutual," and they exchange their forced smile, and jinhwan ends landed on the younger's body, giving him some fairy fists and chanwoo give up, "sorry sorry hyung, -AH! please please it's getting hurt i love you, you know that right," and the members laugh.

the second pair is yunhyeong and hanbin, ikon's lovebirds. chanwoo suddenly said, "oh no here we go, one of them will give 5-sheets speech of how they love each other... no!" and yunhyeong give him a threatening glare.

"lmao what should i say i've said everything when i confessed to him!" and junhoe can't help but laughing, and the members started to laugh too whether because it's too funny or junhoe's laugh it's just too contagious. yunhyeong and hanbin chuckled and instead talking they shared a hug.

"you know i love you right," yunhyeong grins.

"i know that very well," hanbin replies.

"it's getting more ridiculous! be ready for the 3th pair!"

donghyuk spins the bottle, junhoe is getting excited whoever comes next, he's totally forgot that he himself may be the next pair.

"it's our awkward buddies, junhoe and bobby-hyung!" donghyuk said cheerfully.

junhoe's mouth drop from what donghyuk just said. no way. not him please, not today!!

"yah, this is a game of confessing not game of silence!" chanwoo said from behind. junhoe can't even think a word.

"bobby-hyung, go start first!"

"uh huh, hi, junhoe, haha... just wanna say that.. haha.. you're a great singer, really.." and the awkwardness is so obvious, yunhyeong started to laugh and junhoe is so shy his ears turned red.

"lord, how to take this awkward tension away!" hanbin said, overwhelmed with how dry their conversation is.

"it has been decided! because you both doesn't follow the game's rules and procedures, you guys have to be punished!" jinhwan said, out of nowhere.