(not so) innocent

junhoe is very innocent, from bobby's perspective. he never talked about adult things in front of his hyungs, even at donghyuk or chanwoo. he confessed that he's uncomfortable to talk 'that' topic.

bobby respected his opinion, and after they agreed to put their relationship to another level, bobby told junhoe he'll promise he'll be slow, and not to rush things. junhoe was happy.

junhoe is very new to this world called relationship. he never had a crush before his hyung so, it's his first ever boyfriend. he's happy his first boyfriend is someone who's so thoughtful and kind to him. bobby understands junhoe because it's his first time, so bobby said he'll make the relationship go slow but also joyful, make sure the first time brings a good impression to junhoe.

one time, somehow they ended to talk about 'kissing', and junhoe went red. his ears, cheeks, his face. it's not even 2 minutes of convo yet junhoe already covers himself with a pillow and bobby apologizes, but again junhoe feels guilty because his behaviour towards adult thing may slowen the relationship, and junhoe knows, someday bobby may got tired from him and leave him. it has been haunting him so he tried his best to not to feel shy about it.

bobby is okay with junhoe's special request, and he is trying to enjoy things slowly too. it's not bad. it feels like he's back to high school, when he first experience his relationship. holding hands, lean on each other's shoulder, sharing airpods, and those little things. it made his stomach flips too, he experienced the butterflies in his stomach when he and junhoe does simple things. it's small but meant a lot for them, and they treasured it very much.

their farthest step is cuddling. it's so simple yet it's really their farthest activity in this relationship. bobby is very careful at taking junhoe to the next step, and when they did this, it's their 3th monthversary.

flashback

"yay! it's our 3th monthversary, junhoe." and bobby gave junhoe another slice of pizza.

"i wish to be with you for a long time, hyung." and bobby melts from his words. bobby pulled junhoe for a hug, "you're perfect. i never thought i'll have someone like you in my life. i'm grateful to have you," and junhoe tighten the hug. he's happy too. he wants to be with his hyung for a long, long time.

they are in bobby's bedroom, having cola and some boxes of pizza. it's their kind of date. as long as they're together, it's special.

it's 11 at night, and their boxes of pizza has gone to their stomachs, and now they're preparing to go to sleep. junhoe just washed his face, and he suddenly said something.

"hyung, let's try something different, would you?"

bobby who's preparing for their bed is shocked. shocked shocked.

"wait, no no no, don't push yourself. don't do it because you feel like you have to. anything you wanted to try, let's do it because you're ready."

"it's okay.. hyung. i, want to do this because i am ready.. also a bit curious too.. but it's not like i'm being forced to. let's just.. take this as our monthversary gift."

"what is it, junhoe?"

"can we try.. cuddle?" junhoe blushed.

bobby blushed too, junhoe avoids his hyung's stare and look around.

"well, you sure? it may be uncomfortable."

"it's okay, i want to give it a try,"

"okay, then sit here." bobby pats a space in front of him, and junhoe sat there, nervous.