the noodle incident

it's saturday morning. it's raining outside but it's not heavy–but you can hear the sound of the raindrops, it's soothing and calming.

the temperature is being a lil colder than usual, it's what junhoe notices first when he woke up from bed. it seems he'll be using warm water to shower.

the dorm is still quiet, the members probably still sleeping bcs there's no schedule today. junhoe walks slowly to the kitchen, not wanting anyone to wake up bcs he's being too loud. he's hungry, his stomach protests. he needs to eat something quickly.

bobby, who suddenly feel the urge to go to the toilet, walks from his room and see junhoe in the kitchen, filling the kettle to boil some water. bobby doesn't stop and walks slowly to the toilet, junhoe is easily startled so he don't speak anything.

junhoe stirs his cup of noodle, walking to the living room to eat his hot noodle. he's excited. bobby exited the toilet, seeing junhoe changing the tv channels.

"good morning, junhoe." bobby greets in the softest and lowest volume of his, and junhoe turn his head.

"hi, hyung. good morning," junhoe smiles.

"can i sit there too?" bobby asks. he's worried that junhoe may feel uncomfortable with him so he asked first.

"of course not, have a seat," and bobby sit there, beside junhoe but there's like some gap between them. they're awkward, you know.

bobby stretches his body, yawning because he doesn't sleep much last night. he played few rounds of game with chanwoo until 1 am or 2? he doesn't remember.

"you tired, hyung?" junhoe said flatly, but bobby feels shocked. like, just a little. it's not usual for junhoe to start a convo, esp with bobby.

"maybe? i just don't have enough sleep,"

"you shouldn't do that often,"

"hahahah, i know. thanks, junhoe."

junhoe continued to eat his noodle and bobby pretends the tv isn't boring.

he got an idea.

"junhoe?"

"hm?"

"may i have some of your noodles? just taste a little. i haven't tried that brand before,"

"oh, okay, here," and junhoe hands bobby his noodle, and bobby move closer to hold the cup.

"okay, 1 2 3,"

"h-hyu-"

slurp, slurp.

"hm? not bad? i thought it'll be something like more savory? but it's not though, good choice. uh? why?" bobby is shocked seeing junhoe's face, did he just saw something odd?

"junhoe?"

"i'm alright, just remember something important, take it please, i need to go to my room, haha.. bye..!" and so, junhoe smiles awkwardly, leaving confused bobby behind, sitting on the couch.

"eh??"

on junhoe's room

"damnnn, donghyuk!!! where's my phone! lord, goodness sake, oh god, jesus, lord," junhoe feels his stomach queasy and he feels dizzy.

chat

dongdongie 🤘🤘

dong

have you wake up

it's almost 7

u're there i knoW

omg

what r you doing

my phone buzzes a lot

jerk u ruined my sleep

it's bobby

what

tf is something happened
between u two

spill the tea

i want to cry

i made instant cup noodle earlier

he joined me on the couch

he said he want some of it so
i gave him

jesus he eat it from my fork i- 😭

DONGHYUK DID WE JUST KISS

I HATE IT I WISH I WASN'T
FEELING HUNGRY

you dumbass

you've been craving for a
interaction for DAYS

and now you're regretting it

you want to trade your place with
hanbin-hyung huh?!

nooo 😭😭

it's just so fast for me

omg dong 😭😭

what should i do

JUNHOE STOP STOMPING

THE DORM IS SHAKING

JINHWAN-HYUNG MAY PANICKING

_______________________

again pls forgive me if there's any grammatical errors / mistyped words