letter twelve.

lAST LETTER LAST LETTER. sooo.. this is the ending of the story. it's probably gonna be sad so u might wanna get some tissues out. 

okay 

ilysm my flowers. 

❀❀❀

Today is a year Louis. One year, one year since my world fell apart. One year since the love of my life has been ripped away from me. I try not to think about it Lou, but it's hard. It's so god damn hard. Lottie got married today, on your death date. I think she actually forgot. How could she? I had to go to the wedding, your family is like a second family to mine. So I went, and they were so happy and in love. It just reminded me of us when we that young and so in love.. I had to stop thinking about you though, this was her big day and my tears would ruin it. So, when the wedding was over and I said my goodbyes I went into my car and pulled out my wallet, grabbing a small tiny picture of you in it. And I just sobbed and sobbed, looking at it. It was hard to drive, because of my tears. And I just sat there in my car thinking, wouldn't it be better if I would just end it all? So, I just got home and I'm sat here on my couch, eating icecream while watching sad old romantic movies, looking through our photo-album. We looked so happy Lou.. So god damn happy. I miss that. I miss us. I miss everything. Everything is just so sad anymore, I was so happy when I opened up the bakery, now that's gone down hill too. I just don't know what to do anymore.. I'm crying while writing this Louis. They say to be happy you have to do what's in your heart, and I'm sorry to say this I just think ending everything would make me so happy. The end is coming Louis, I can feel it. I hate this depression I'm feeling. Just because you're not here, the love of my life is not here. I know I should've moved on already, but I can't Louis. It's hard. It felt like someone ripped my heart out and stomped on it. And I hate it. I hate it so much. I think it's time to end it. Yeah, then I'll be able to be with you right? This will be the last letter I write Lou. I love you so much angel. See you soon, remember? In the beautiful place called heaven. 

Love, 

Harry.