bonus chapter ❀

❀❀❀

Harry Styles, found dead in house at age, 20. It was said that his mother found him, lying on the couch with his wrists sliced open and a gun beside him. We all send our prayers and wishes out to the Styles family at this devastating moment. 

❀❀❀

heaven

"Louis? Is that you?" A angel-like Harry asked, walking up the small boy, as the sun shined down on him. "Harry!" Louis squealed, jumping into his arms. "Is this a dream Harry?" Louis sniffled, burying his face in his shoulder. "No Louis.. I needed to be with you. It was so hard, doing it all on my own." Harry whimpered, holding Louis' face in his hands. "I wish you wouldn't of done that Harry," He bit his lip silently. "I'm fine Louis. As long as we're together right?" He smiled softly, grasping the boys hand. "I suppose.. Let's go check this place out eh?" Harry swooped Louis up, running across the meadow. 

Harry smiled as a picnic place was set up for them. "Aw Harry look!" He smiled, jumping down. "I see love," Harry sat down, pulling out the sandwiches. "One for you my love." He cooed, kissing his nose. "I'm so happy," He smiled wide. "I know you are," Louis nodded through a mouthful of food. "So.. How's a year been up here?" Harry asked softly, wiping Louis' mouth. "First it was tough, I had no friends." Louis pouted. "But then I made a couple, and I got promoted to be the bottom angel, that means I can help out with stuff, just not powers like the angels have. If I continue to do well, I can be promoted!" Louis squealed loudly. "Mhm.." Harry nodded, kissing Louis softly, he laid down and pulled the boy into his arms. 

"I love you Louis." He murmured, kissing him sweetly. 

"I love you more Harry," He smiled up at him. 

Harry was with his love.. Finally. And he never ever, felt better. 

The end. 

I enjoyed writing this story omg thank you so much guys! :)