Chapter 1

Today Anjali Singh Raizada was happy, in fact she was more than happy. Her best friend is coming back to India after 8 years of absence.

Everyone was enjoying her happiness after a long time she is happy. She wants everything perfect for her soul sister.

Anjali – HP ji can you please take the yellow rose from the florist and also make sure there are a lot of gol gappe. Arre haan, I was forgetting, ask Mohan ji to take Kritika here first.

Poor HP, Anjali make him insane with all her missions. In the past one week, she is planning that and like her brother Arnav, she wants everything perfect.

Nani – Anjali bitiya, you were not that happy even when you got engaged with Shyam.

Anjali – That's because my best friend was not with me. Nani you know how much she is dear to me, now that she is coming back, I will make her stays here permanently

Nani – I know Anjali bitiya, she is dear to us also, but do you think it's good that we are doing all this here? I mean chotte ...

Anjali strictly said – Kritika IS my best friend not his. If he has any problem, he can go to his office or anywhere else I DON'T CARE. And now Nani, please let me go I have a lot of things to do.

Nani just sight, the Anjali and Arnav, who cannot live far away from each other are now more than stranger. After that day, everything changed. Nani prays for a miracle who can connect her family once again.

-------------------------------------------

At Airport 

Mohan Ji, Raizada's driver is seen holding a cardboard where Kritika Singhania's name is written.

A girl wearing a green Kurti and jean stop in front of him and smiling.

Girl – Namaste Mohan uncle

Mohan Ji – Namaste Kritika beti, how was your flight?

Kritika – It was good

Mahan Ji – Good to see you here again

Kritika – Yeah

She was not talkative, and this surprised Mohan Ji but keep quiet. He takes her luggage and guides her till the car. He opens the door for her, and she sits quietly.

The drive was silent but then Kritika asks him – How is your family? Anjali told me that your wife was ill, is she alright now?

Mohan Ji – She is fine now thanks for asking, how is your dad?

Kritika – He is doing good; he will come after three days.

Mohan Ji just nod, and the drive was silent once again. When Mohan Ji enter Raizada mansion, she says – Mohan uncle, I think you forgot that my house is adjacent.

She smiles and Mohan Ji tell her – No, Anjali beti strictly order me to take you to Raizada mansion first

She chuckles and then nod.

This was not the first time she came here but still her heart race. Why not, after a long gap she is here once again.

Mohan Ji opens the door and she had not yet exited the car that Anjali came to her and hug her with all her force.

Anjali was sobbing and she can feel it; she breaks the hug and says

Kritika – Anju is you cry like this I'm going back

Anjali – Don't you dare! Ms. Kritika Singhania if you do that, I will never talk to you and I mean it. God knows how much I missed you

Kritika – Ok baba but still stop crying. What will I say your would be? He is marrying a cry baby