Chapter 2

Anjali left her to her room... It was adjacent to Arnav's room. She opens the curtain and sees him watering his plant. She thinks about the past.

Kritika's dad and Anjali-Arnav parents were best friend since childhood. Kritika's father got the land adjacent to Raizada after he settled down with Kritika's mom. Anjali was the elder one, then Arnav and after Kritika.

After Kritika's mom died, Anjali-Arnav mom take care of Kritika. She was very pampered by everyone and that's irked a lot of Arnav.

With time, everything was good until Anjali-Arnav parents died in car accident. Arnav dad ask his best friend to take care of her children which he did. He takes care of everything, their business, the house, the children.

Since the accident, Anjali was very protective of Arnav and Arnav becomes rude. Day by day, his anger know no reach. When he was 17 years old, he goes to UK and got admission in Harvard University. He didn't call at home... Anjali was upset but when her chotte came back everything was normal. Dad give the responsibility of the business to Arnav and guide him step by step.

He was a great businessman, a great brother. Everyone in the industry know him as ASR, he is the king of this fashion world.

For the world he is ASR and for his family he is chotte. Everything was perfect until the that day...

Her thought broke when she heard a knock at her door. She opens and find Aashi smiling

Aashi – Can I enter?

Kritika – Of course

Aashi was hesitant to ask something but then says – You know Anji bua since when?

Kritika smile and say – I think I know her since when I was in my mama's peth (stomach)

Aashi – Oh why didn't you came at Anji bua's engagement?

Kritika – Because I was busy. You know I help my dad in his business and that time we were working hard on a project.

Aashi – Hum... my papa also works hard. He always told me that's because he wants to give me everything I wish

Kritika – Yep, he is right.

Aashi – But sometimes I just want his times. He always worked even on Sundays.

Kritika – Your dad was always like that, but he loves you a lot.

Aashi – I know, I love him too.

Kritika take her on her lap – You know my papa also work hard. He worked for me, to give me a brilliant future. We always feel bad but then you understand they love.

Aashi – I know, I'm Arnav Singh Raizada's daughter, I'm very intelligent, my school teacher are very proud of me.

Kritika – I'm sure you are, so tell me how old are you?

Aashi – I'm 6 years old and you?

Kritika – I'm 28 years old

Aashi – Can I ask you something?

Kritika smile at that girl – Yes of course

Aashi – Did you know my mom?

Kritika was short of word, what should she tell about her mom.

Kritika – Yes, I knew her a little.

Aashi – Please tell me about her! No one here wants to talk about her... Dad doesn't want to talk about mama because it always makes him sad. And other family keep quiet. I know my mama just in photos