XIII. FALLING FOR YOU

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

COMPATIBLE!
( facetime & groupchat )
chapter thirteen.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

SADIE MY BBY WANTS TO FACETIME!

ANSWER                      DECLINE

          Melody's face broke out into a wide smile as soon as Sadie's face popped up on her phone's screen.

          "Hi, Sades," Melody greeted with the same smile. She just couldn't seem to wipe it off of her own face.

          "Hey, Melody Stewart," Sadie greeted softly from the phone.

          "You're calling me pretty late."

          "Yeah... you're really adorable when you're tired so I figured I'd wait until it was at least midnight."

          Melody blushed as she tried to hide her smile with her comforter blanket. "Shut ur mouth, Sadie Sink."

          "Shut my mouth? Why?"

          "Because you're flirting with me and it's making me blush and I don't like it."

          "You don't like blushing?"

          "No," Melody dragged the 'o' out.

          "Why not? It makes you even cuter," Sadie giggled.

          Melody blushed even more before hitting her phone as if to hit Sadie. "Be quiet, Sink," she mumbled.

"Never," Sadie smiled innocently.

          "Whatever..." Melody sighed.

          Sadie's eyes lit up for a quick second. "Mel, you like the show 'FRIENDS' right?"

          "Oh my god, duh," Melody immediately answered.

"Okay, well, I finished it yesterday. And I have to admit, I did cry watching the last scene of the last episode."

"See! I'm not emotional, it's just a sentimental scene. That show was my everything."

Sadie chuckled softly. "Yeah, it was definitely sentimental. It's quite a good show... in my opinion at least."

"It's not as good as Stranger Things, though," Melody let out a quiet laugh as Sadie jokingly rolled her eyes.

          "You're just saying that, Stewart Little."

           "No! I'm serious, Sades. I'm literally obsessed with Stranger Things and it's not just because you're in it. All of you are like, really good at acting. The show is really good," Melody said sincerely.