XIV. VIDCON GANG

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

COMPATIBLE!
( insta live, imessage, & irl )
chapter fourteen.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

melodystewart started a live video !

          Melody glanced at her phone and watched her view count slowly increase as she stood in the bathroom. She took a brush and ran it through her hair a few times, even though she had already brushed through it multiple times.

user hi melody!!!

user are you getting ready for vidcon?? IM GOING!

user hi melody ur so prettyyy

         "Hi, I'm getting ready for VidCon right now," Melody responded to her viewers' comments.

          "I'm really lonely right now because Ollie and Grace left for god knows what reason, and Liam is getting In-n-Out for us. I just decided to go live so y'all could keep me company, so maybe ask me questions? I don't know," she let out a small chuckle at the end before applying mascara in the mirror.

user where's your mascara from????

user do you know of the shampoo you use yet

          Melody looked for questions to answer for a second. "My mascara is from my nearby gas station, actually," she giggled.

          "And yes I know what shampoo I use now because I started using a new kind that works really well," she smiled. "It's 'Tea Tree Special Shampoo' by Paul Mitchell. Listen, oh my god, the best shampoo ever. It feels so good, I'm not shitting you. And I don't know if it has something in it to like, boost your mood, but it like, automatically makes me feel happy. I don't— just get it. You won't regret it."

          "I know I seem obsessed with it, but it's only because I am," Melody laughed out loud.

user youre probs more obsessed with ur shampoo
than that paul mitchell guy himself

user WAIT I HAVE THAT SHAMPOO

user do you have any siblings??

          "Uhh.. No! I don't have any siblings. It's sad, I know," she scrunched her eyebrows in thought. "Everybody always tells me I'm lucky to not have any siblings, but it's so lonely around the house that it sucks a lot of the time. I tried telling my parents they should have another kid but they said no so I guess that's down the drain," she shrugged her shoulders.

          "But my best friends are like my siblings so it's kinda okay," Melody added to her explanation.

          She stepped back to give full view of her outfit, "Real quick, do y'all like my fit for day one? I think it's pretty cute in my opinion."