chapter 4: huh, the hell!

after the mall you all went home, when you got home you tucked brother and cousin to bed then you got a call "huh, what who would call me at this hour?" you said , it was andy "y/n p-please help me I t-think f-freddy's under my b-bed!" he sounded petrified "ok i'm coming" you tell your brother and cousin they say "ok" you grab your phone and put chucky in your cos and brother's room and run out the door to Andy's house, he opens the door and you run to the door but someone or something grabbed him "WHAT THE HELL!" you run as fast as you can to the door and you see andy being strangled by nightmare fredbear you run to the robots back and tinker with the wires which sent him to the ground you grab andys hand and take him back to your house for the night just to be safe, when you got home b/n and c/n were up and talking to chucky you ignored them and went to the spare room and gathered some blankets and pillows for andy, you told him to just go to "sleep and if anything happened scream really loud ok?" "yep, thanks again for saving me and for protecting me, you really didn't have too" andy said "uh actually i did or you would have been killed" you said "why do you care anyway" he said "it doesn't matter. . . just get some sleep ok?" you say "ok, good night y/n"said andy "goodnight andy" you say, you walk to lounge and sit on the couch and sleep there.

b/n pov 

"you need to help me ,please b/n I beg for it, im gonna lose her" chucky says "don't worry we will help" (later) 

y/n pov

"y/n!" your brother says "yea?" you say while getting to their room "uh whats going on here?" you say confused "chucky wants to talk to you" he says "ok? what do you wanna say chucky" you say kneeling down " well y/n I wanna tell you that. . . .  I love you" chucky says, he stands there looking at the ground tears streaming down his face knowing that you were gonna say "well I don't"

(his face)

you put his chin up and wipe away a few tears and say "well

you put his chin up and wipe away a few tears and say "well . . . I love you too" he looks at you like you got to be kidding "but i'm a robot and your a beautiful human" he says, you blush a little and he starts crying again you wipe his tears away and kiss him on the lips he calms down and holds your face, you cus and bro are singing "we did it, we did it, yasssssssss"