chapter 6 : WHAT!?

"well we're doomed" your brother says, you think of a plan but you don't tell the others and run out the door to the robot's the others watch you and call out "Y/N DON'T DO IT, DON'T BE STUPID" you just ignored them and ran to the robots, you we're the most agile and sneaky person in your class and sneaked to the robots undetected and shut all of them down, you brother walked to you and said "you little. . . i'm happy your alive" andy on the other and was frozen his mouth was open and his eye was twitching in shock and so was chucky, your cousin shut both of their mouths and she snapped her fingers putting them back in place, you put on your hoodie and took the animatronics souls and put them in a special music box, you put the box in your bag and slept the night, the others where shocked at you acting normal after what just happened but then they just shrugged it off and went to sleep.

in the morning , you woke up and saw andy on his phone, he looked up and saw you up "morning y/n" he said happy to see you "oh morning andy" you grabbed your phone and listened to a song named (all eyes on me)

 you used you ear phones, andy took one out and put it in his ear while he was sitting next to you ,you where calm untill you got a call from one of your best friends it was f/n "oh hi f/n" "oh hi y/n how are you doing?" "oh im doin-" I was cut off "wait is that andy?" she said with a cheesy smile "NO!" "yep it is hahahaha already sleeping with him hahahaha" "you little shit when I get back to school you'll be done" "uh y/n don't be so rough" andy says "but she just said that we we're sleeping together!" "wait. . . WHAT" you end the call because you could not be bothered right now with your friend and andy, andy stopped yelling and lent in quite close but was cut off by . . . chucky "am I interrupting something or are you just on my girl" he said in an annoyed voice "your girl?" said andy confused "yes mine so back off, bitch!" shouted chucky "woah, woah, woah we don't need a fight here guys it was just a misunderstanding ok chucky?" "fine but if he's back on you again it's the heavens for him!" "fine, im sorry andy, me, chucky and the kids are gonna go soon anyway" "oh ok" andy says not that happy tho.

(a/n he not happy because he didn't get the kiss he wanted, poor child)

you,chucky and the kids all went home, the kids where watching tv and you brought chucky in to your room "what the hell was that!" you shout "what do you mean buddi" "i mean that wasn't nice what you did back there at Andy's" "well I have to stick up for you some how I mean like he probably would have killed you. . . maybe even did something else" chucky says upset "im sorry for what I did. now can we just get on with our lives?" chucky continues "fine but can I have a hug please?" you say "of course! *mummurs*(maybe something else too)" "what was that?" you question him "oh nothing y/n" he says, he gives you a hug and you hug him too, he holds your face and kisses you on da lips and you return the kiss.