chapter 5: robots attack!

"y/n, Y/N!" chucky shouts "WHAT, I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP" you say "TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP" chucky mocks you "stuff you, anyway im gonna check on andy" "no your not" he says grabbing your leg " your gonna stay here with me" he says "well if I kissed you will you let me check on andy?"you say "ahhhhhhhhhhhh. . .  stuff your beauty"he says in defeat *kiss* you kiss him on the lips and he walks to the kids trance like, like he just got of a spinning ride , you walk to andy's room and he was just waking up "huh, y/n?" he says "yea?" you say "oh it is you" he says "who did you think i was?" you say nervous "oh no one, don't worry" he says "anyway do you want breakfast?" you ask " uh yes free food of course" he says "ok, do you need help?"you say worried "um yea, my throat is sore"  "oh ok i'll get the lozenges" you say, you walk to the place where u keep the lozenges and walk back to andy's room to give him the box , he takes one and you ask if he want's to go back to his house and if he wanted you to stay there with the kids and chucky. he said " ok but what if the kids get hurt?" "I won't let that happen, not like last time" you say "what happened last time"  "well there where three of us her name was f/n and she was in trouble with my dad he was abusive and well he killed her so I killed him, it has scared me for life but I didn't wanna tell you because I thought you'd think that I should be sent to jail and stuff" you say upset, he stands up and hugs you and says "don't worry I understand"  you hug him back and you see chucky from the window,giving you a "he gon die" look, andy stops hugging you and chucky runs away, you get dressed in a nice outfit with, tights , a blue fades to pink and purple dress, and purple wedges. you see chucky in a dress and you just stand there looking at a boy robot in a flipping dress and the kids run to you saying "isn't he pretty" your brother is laughing and chucky runs to you and says "Y/N HELP ME!!! *sobs*" you just look at chucky and (oh I forgot YOU. . .  HAVE POWERS) you levitate chucky in to you room and close the door so you can't see him and change his clothes, he then comes out with his original outfit and says to the kids "never. . . do. . . that. . . again!" you can tell he's very triggered, andy comes out in a hoodie, aye t shirt, black jeans and sneakers, you get the car keys and tell everyone to pack their things for a sleep over and chucky just glares at Andy, Andy just looks at him a bit shocked tho, everyone gets their things and run to the car your brother is next to you and cus in the back, so Andy and chucky sit next to each other, you put on a song from your phone called salvage you and your brother start singing and chucky googles the lyrics in his mind singing them and andy is singing them totally wrong but you just laugh, you finally get there and it's 11.00 pm and that's when your bother freaked and said "hurry we gotta set our stuff down NOW!!!" you questioned him why, he just looks at you with a worried look , you grab the stuff out the back while the passengers exit the car , you guys set up the sleep over and then the clock struck midnight, the power went out and Andy finds a flashlight then walks over to the door and a robot was there "HOLY MOLY" he shouts , "WHAT!?" you say "theirs theirs a  A- ANIMATRONIC IN MY HOUSE" andy shouts "HOLY SHIZ" says your brother, chucky grabs your phone and he plays the song that was in the car but the music was blaring out of the speaker and he just dances to it. that noise triggered the robots and they started to come to the bedroom. . . FASTER.