THE DATE

Cheryl's outfit:

Toni's outfit:

-9pm-(Toni's POV)I'm waiting for Cheryl to arrive and I'm planning on telling her I love her and ask her out but I'm extremely scared

-9pm-
(Toni's POV)
I'm waiting for Cheryl to arrive and I'm planning on telling her I love her and ask her out but I'm extremely scared. What if she doesn't love me back? "Hello? Earth to Cha Cha." Cheryl said trying to get my attention. "Oh hey hottie I'm sorry I was to busy thinking about that-" Cheryl cut me off by saying "Just stop right there Cha Cha before you ruin your chance." She smiles and giggled as she said this. "What would you girls like tonight?" Pop asked us. "I'll have a sprite and let me guess a cherry cola for Cheryl Bombshell?" I replied and Cheryl nodded her head. Pop got are drinks and handed them to us. "You know me so well Topaz" Cheryl said as she smiled. "Okay so...um basically the reason I asked you here is because I love you and you might not feel the same but that's okay because your just so perfect you probably don't eve-" before I could finish what I was saying Cheryl pressed her lips on mine. I didn't kiss back at first because I was shocked but I kissed back a few seconds after. Her lips were so soft and tasted like cherries. " Oh TT, you talk way too much and I love you too." Cheryl said. They hold hands and talk the rest of the night.
(In Rivergays🏳️‍🌈 group chat)
Captain🏳️‍🌈🛳: What do you think there doing????
Captain🏳️‍🌈🛳: Shittt wrong groupchat!!!
CherBear💖🐻: Kevin can you shut it where trying to have a good time 🙄
V💖: Oooohh Cheryl is soft 😂
CherBear💖🐻: Call me soft again Lodge and I swear to god I will make everything you own red and I will kick you off of the vixens.
V💖: I take what I said back 😂 Please don't make my things red
B🏳️‍🌈: Guys stop texting I'm trying to..nvm
ChaCha🐍❤️: Betty what are you doing???
V💖: She's trying to do me but IM NOT IN THE MOOD🙄
B🏳️‍🌈: RONNIE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!!!!!
V💖: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED RUBBING MY LEG WHEN I TOLD YOU TOO
B🏳️‍🌈: V STOP EXPOSING ME 😡
Everyone but Betty and Veronica: #BERONICA