PARTY TIME🏳️‍🌈🎉

-9pm at Cheryl's house-
(Cheryl's POV)
Toni looks overly hot right now and I'm so mad because she needs to calm down because I have no clue how long I can last with her like this. "TT your a bitch." I said while looking her dead in the eye, "I love you too." She said being freaking perfect. She walked over to me then straddled me. "What do you think your doing?" I asked her. "Oh nothing...why is there something wrong?" She replied back. "No TT everything is fine...but I'm mad at you right now" I said as she kissed the top of my head. "Why? I didn't do anything." She said looking confused. I moved her closer to me and we started kissing out of no where. I pulled away and said "Never mind I'm not mad anymore" I said with a smile on my face. We made out for like 10 minutes before we came up basically begging for air.
-10:30 pm at the party- (Cheryl's POV)
"Guys lets play truth or dare" I asked everyone.
(Changing how I'm typing just because it's easier and I got lazy 😂)
Everyone: ok
Cheryl: Kevin Truth or dare
Kevin: Dare
Cheryl: I dare you to take a shot
Kevin: Thats easy *Kevin takes the shot like it's nothing*
Kevin: Okay lets see Betty truth or dare
Betty:Dare
Kevin: I dare you to go have seven minutes of heaven with Veronica
Betty: Okay lets go V
*Betty and veronica go into the walk in closet near the living room*
Betty:Sooo
Veronica: Are we actually gonna do this?
Betty:I don't know do you want to actually is?
Veronica: I don't care it's up to you.
(No ones POV)
Betty cups Veronica's face and quickly kisses her. "you call that a kiss" Veronica said. "That was just he beginning." Betty said as both of the girls laughed. They stopped for a second and stared into each other's eyes. Next thing they knew there tongue were fighting for dominance. "COME ON LOVE BIRDS WE DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT" Cheryl said from the living room and everyone laughed. Betty and Veronica walked out of the closet laughing. "Well, who wants some champagne?" Cheryl asked everyone. Everyone except for Betty basically yelled "yes" at the same time. But Betty answered with a "I'll pass.". As Cheryl came back with 6 champagne bottles and said "Ok cousin, be boring".
-12pm @ thrusle house-
Betty: V can we go home
V: Fine 🙄 but only because I love you.
Betty and Veronica left meanwhile, Cheryl's and Kevin are too drunk. Fangs is a little drunk but not too drunk and Toni is the only sober one. "Hey Fangs can you bring Kevin back to your place?" Toni asked him because she needed Cheryl to get to bed. "Yeah, I'm sober enough to drive home." Fangs said. "I can tell because I've seen you drunk before and oh god I never want that to happen again." toni said while laughing at the end. "Shut up, Tiny" Fangs said while laughing with her. Fangs and Kevin ended up leaving soon after the conversation between Fangs and Toni. "TT I LOVE YOUUU SOOO MUCHHH" Cheryl screamed even though Toni was right next to her. "I love you too babe let's just go to bed I'm tired." Toni said calmly trying to stand Cheryl up. "Are you gonna be there?" Cheryl asked making no sense at all. "Yes we can even cuddle if you want." Toni said trying to basically carry Cheryl up the stairs. Eventually Cheryl went to bed.
-At Fangs trailer-
Kevin and Fangs have been making out sense they got to the trailer. "We need to stop! We can talk about this in the morning," Fangs said. "And I'll take the couch my beds right in that room. Goodnight." Fangs said going to lay on the couch. " Wow ok goodnight" Kevin said about to close Fangs bedroom door. They both feel asleep soon. At the Lodge house they weren't sleeping one bit. It was more like getting it on.
After this long night of kissing and sex we will see how thing play out in the morning with these couples.