Friends again?

(Cheryl's POV)
Toni just dropped me off at school. I wasn't ready for today at all. I hate almost everyone here and the one person I actually love is suspended like what is this?!? I walked into the school and headed straight to the student lounge when I saw Betty there...but she wasn't alone she was with freaking Veronica. "Hey Cheryl do you wanna sit with us?" Betty asked like everything was fine and she wasn't sitting with the girl who hurt everyone. "Actually cousin I'll pass I think I'm just going to go to first period." I said with the fakest smile on my face I turned around and rolled my eyes so much I would've thought they were going to get stuck. I walked to the bathroom and just sat in there for a while before heading to class.
(Betty's POV)
So I forgave Veronica...and we're friends again. We both lost interest in each other so we decided that becoming friends wouldn't be a problem. A few minutes after me and V were talking Cheryl walked in. I invited her to sit down and she rejected the offer. "That's weird I would've thought she wanted to sit with us?" I said to Veronica. "Same, she must just miss Toni." She implied. I honestly feel so bad for Cheryl, like she has no one at school now.
-lunch time-
(Jughead POV)
I was walking over to the usual crew lunch table but then I stopped. Is that Veronica? Why the fuck is she sitting there. I walked over and sat on the other side of Betty. At the table it was Me, Betty, Veronica, Fangs, Sweetpea, Kevin, And Cheryl. It didn't feel the same without Toni. And it's like we're just replacing her with Veronica. I hate this so much. "Cheryl you haven't even touched your lunch are you going to eat it?" Veronica asked Cheryl. "First off. Don't talk to me and second off I'm not hungry right now." Cheryl got up and stormed off.
-Cheryl's POV-
I can't believe that pidge decided to talk to me and ask me if I was going to eat my food. I stormed off to the bathroom and flushed my food down the toilet. If I'm being honest I haven't been eating a lot because I don't like the way I look. My mother always used to tell me how fat I was and that I needed to loose weight. All I've been thinking about is if I really am fat and I could never tell TT this because she would make me eat more. I wonder if Jason was still alive would he agree with my mother would he be calling me fat too? I started tearing up at the fact of Jason. I miss him so much. He deserved a better family and a better life. I wish he was here still. All of a sudden heard the bathroom door open. "Cheryl? Are you in here?" It was Betty. She's already seen me cry and breakdown but now that she's friends with Veronica she can see what everyone else see's. I wiped my eyes dry and came out of the stall "Yes, the one and only Cheryl Bombshell is here." I said in my bitchy tone. "Cheryl what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing is wrong Betty I'm fine so if you don't mind I'm just going to go on my phone now." I said trying to ignore this conversation. I unlocked my phone and texted Toni.
CherBear❤️🐻: Hey Babe come pick me up from school.
TT🐍💖: ok I'll be there in 1 minute tops.
Betty finally left so I gathered my stuff and walked through the front doors of riverdale high. "Hey babe." Toni said as she handed me my helmet and I got on. "Hi baby." I said with a smile on my face. She drove us to her trailer and we sat on her bed. "Why'd you wanna come home early?" TT asked. "I think Betty and Veronica are friends again and they basically replaced you with that pidge and ugh it's not the same without you." I said "Babe I'll be back to school before you know it." Toni said trying to comfort me. "It's just not the same." I said. "Can we change the subject?" I asked. "Yeah, how was your lunch?" She asked. Ofc she asked that the one other thing I didn't want to talk about. "Good." I said and I already knew that she knew I was lying.
(Toni's POV)
I knew she was lying because I can just tell. She looked at her hands and started to play with them. "Babe...I know your lying." I said. "Fine. I didn't eat lunch or breakfast today." She said with I tear dripping down her face. "Babe." I said as I lightly moved her head up and wiped the tear. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked while grabbing her hands. "M...my mother...sh...she said that I'm...f...fat and d..deviant." She said trying to get her word through her tears. I brought her into a hug and she was crying on my shoulder. I moved her so she was looking me in the face and put my hands on her shoulder. "You have to know your mothers wrong...Ok?" I said as she nodded. "Your not fat..your not deviant...you're sensational." I said and she gave me a long hug. "I love you." she said as she smiled into my shoulder. "I love you too."