Mostly Beronica

Cher.Bombshell:

Bombshell:

Cher.Bombshell: Had the best date with my babygirl last night 😘❤️ @T.topaz
Liked by T.topaz, B.cooper, Fangs.Fogarty,Juggie, And 736 more
Comments:
@T.topaz: I love and miss you baby💕
@Kev.daddy: Aww my ship is adorable 🥰
@B.cooper: I'm happy that your happy cousin❤️
@Omg.Ronnie: #CHONI 😂❤️
-Text between Veronica and Betty-
V💖: Hey Babe
B🏳️‍🌈: Hi Ronnie
V💖: Soo are you busy tonight
B🏳️‍🌈: Depends on what your gonna ask me
V💖: Do you wanna have a sleepover?
B🏳️‍🌈: OMG YES SLEEPOVER😍😍 ILL BE OVER IN 10 MINUTES AT THE MOST!!
V💖: Geez okay its just a sleepover.
- 4pm at Veronica's house-*Veronicas POV*
Betty just got up to go to the bathroom and I still haven't asked her about coming out or even us. Oh she's coming back. "B come sit next to me I'm cold." I said just so I can get closer to her. Betty came closer to me and we cuddled for a few hours while we binge-watched Stranger Things. I love her so much and I just wanna kiss her. I would but we've never really kissed before and I don't know if she's ready. "Hey Cutie?" I asked her "Yes V?" She replied with in her sweet little innocent voice. "What are we?" I finally got the words out. Betty sat up and faced me and I got kind of nervous. "You are my girlfriend, why is everything okay?" She said. "Yeah everything is fine I was just wondering because your not out to the public and I was kind of worried it was because you didn't feel the same so you just kept it on the low." I said stupidly rambling. "Veronica Cecilia Lodge I love you okay and nothing is going to change that even if I'm not out to everyone doesn't mean I love you any less." Betty said as she laid back down on me. "I love you too betty." I said and smiled at the thought of her. I think I'm IN LOVE with her.
-The next day-
( in the Rivergays groupchat)
CherBear❤️🐻: listen up fellow gays a 10 is talking!
Fangs Fohottie🥵: No one was fucking talking Cheryl🙄.
ChaCha🐍❤️:Fangs don't talk to my future wife like that and go on Cher.
CherBear❤️🐻: Thanks TT but anyway, I'm throwing a party Tonight at my house be here by 10!
V💖: Ok me and Betty will be there
Captain❤️🛳: Count me in
Fangs Fohottie🥵: I guess I'll come
ChaCha🐍❤️: I'll be there in an hour.
CherBear❤️🐻: Why? Party doesn't start until 10pm.
ChaCha🐍❤️: Ok and....I still wanna see your beautiful face before hand❤️
CherBear❤️🐻: Fine, but only because I love you 🙄❤️