Therapy

Summary: Steve helps Bucky with physical therapy

When Bucky broke his leg bicycling with Steve, it didn't sit right with him, to say the least. He felt like this was his fault because he made Bucky go with him. But it was no ones fault. The squirrel came out of no where and Bucky didn't want to hit it. So he made a sharp turn and fell right off the bike.

The doctors told them that Bucky didn't need surgery, he did have to wear a cast for about a month and a half. Needless to say, it was a long month. Steve was sad that he didn't have his work out buddy, but he didn't really work out anyways. He was too focused on Bucky.

When it was time to take it off, the doctor said Bucky needed to do some physical therapy to work out the stiffness in his leg.

The day after he got it off, Steve practically dragged his boyfriend out of bed. "C'mon babe." Which only got a lazy groan out of Bucky.

Since Steve was such a work out guy, for his birthday, Bucky surprised him with a home gym. He didn't see him for a week after that, Steve was in there 24/7. Lucky for them in this scenario, but Bucky was mentally cursing at himself for getting Steve that stupid home gym.

"Here put this on." He tossed Bucky a tank top and helped him put on some shorts as well. "Okay lay down." He did as told and put his back on the mat.

Steve proceeded to lift Bucky's leg up, bend it, then straighten it. He did that for about 10 minutes. He did everything Steve told him to. To end it off, he had Bucky walk for about 30 minutes on the treadmill.

"That was a nice light workout babe." Bucky laughed,"That was light? My legs feel like they're gonna fall off."

"That's because they're weak right now. In no time you'll have nice strong legs." He rolled his eyes at Steve. "I'm gonna shower."

"Can I come? You know, just in case you need me or something." He pointed out. "If I get there before you, your invite is canceled." Steve didn't have to be told twice, he bolted around the room to get everything he needed, but Bucky still got there before him.

"No fair, you got a head start." He pouted like a child. Bucky found it adorable and let him shower with him still. "Just come on you punk."

Throughout the shower, Steve insisted on washing his hair for him as well as his body. Since apparently,"Bucky could still strain his muscles". Steve was being a little demanding, but it was cute as he only did it out of love.