✑ 1

I'm Park Jimin I worked as a stripper here in seoul actually I'm kinda famous cause some of the costumers keeps on uploading my video's at the internet so I'm kinda famous,some how I have a step brother name "Kim Seok Jin" His mother married my dad so now we live in the same roof but our parents did'nt now we're gays....

"Jimin!and Jin!Come here at the living room faster!!!" My step mom shouts. I quickly run towards the living room and I saw my bestfriend Rośe with her other friends.

"Oh rośe its been a year since we've met~" Jin quickly hug rośe and looked at her friends.

"Rośe who are they?" I looked at the three girls behind her "Oh they are my group mates~" She smiled.

"Hi my name is Jennie~" . "Hewoo~My name is Lisa~" . "Annyeong my name is Jichu~" Three of them smiled at us and giggles.

"By the way jiminie!They are taken so sad~" Rośe said. "Aww by who?" I asked. "Jennie is taken by lisa and Jichu is taken by me~" Rośe hugs jichu and kissed her cheeks.

Oh thanks they are all taken because I'm surely our parents will let us court them..."You can sit down and I'll just cooked our snack!" Jin said. All of us sits down and watched netflix while five of us is watching my phone vibrate and looked what notification is that again.

❧Jeon the rabbit:
Jiminie~someone asked for
a V.I.P with you tonight so
clean your ass and show it
to him how fat it is~*^*

I chuckled when I read the part I should clean my ass but Its kinda awkward because some V.I.P costumers wants only to watch me and not letting there face to be seen so I'll be just watching my reflection against the mirror again.

"The waffle is doneee here~" Jin puts a plate that is full of waffles and I take a sign to go at the backyard to talk to my brother. "So is there a costumer minie?" He asked. "Ne~he request me a V.I.P so I can get a ₩156.00 thats enough for us to buy a gift for our parents right jinnie?" I looked at him. "Ohhh who's that costumer huh?" He chuckles. "Uhhh his name is Min Yoongi" I laugh but when I looked at jin his face was shookt(Jungshookt).

✯Jin's Point Of View✯

Min Yoongi fuck I hope suga wont like my brother because if he does I'll be living dead to our parents but since I am a member of there gang I can just let him choose other stripper for him. "Uhm lets get inside now minie and eat our waffle..." I pulled jimin to get inside the house and to continue eating the waffles that I made. "Jinnie I need to get ready now uwu:3" Jimin whispers it to my ear so I quickly got up. "I'm gonna buy something first okie?Stay there for awhile minie so that the girls wont get bored. " I said. I quickly run out to our house and goes at Yoongi's Mansion.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm sincerly sorry I'm to bad at english but I'll try my best to complete this story if theres a wrong grammar feel free to recorrect it. 557 words