✑ 3

✯Yoongi's Point Of View✯

I would like to buy jimin and bring him home with me while I'll treat him like a Queen...

"But sir..." Namjoon look up at me.

"But what?"

"Jin would be mad at you if you did that..." He said while look at jin at the further distance.

"And why though?" I looked at namjoon.

"Because jin is his step brother for a long time and since then they build up a strong connection from each other..."

Tch.

"I dont care I can get what I want." I growled.

✯Jimin's Point of view✯

It's already 11:54 pm in the evening I'm sitting alone at the bar waiting for jin hyung to came out so that we can go home peacefully while I'm waiting a man who is the same height as me but his taller a lil bit with a black silked nice hair with a expensive watch at his right hand shoving in to his pocket.

"Hey there cutie" He sat beside me.

"Uh?Hey haha." I laugh akwardly.

"If you we're scared let me introduce myself, I'm Min Yoongi how about you--"

"He is not scared yoongi and we need to go bye." Jin quickly grab my arm and walks as fast as he can.

"How do you know that guy called yoongi?" I looked at him confused.

"Just forget that guy and rest you have a lot of dance for tomorrow's night..."

Jin entered to our car so do I and he starts the car and we both went home.

Unknowns Point Of view

"Oh god yoongi...jiminie is already mine only mine and you cant do anything about it...." Smirks.

Authors note:

I know its kinda short because exam just showed up lately so expect my back to back update tomorrow😄.