✑4

Jimin's Point of View

Its been a week since yoongi let him introduce his self to me and jin hyung drag me out it was kinda sad because at the first time I saw yoongi he is so handsome and has beautiful eyes and-
Wait.J i m i n dont u dare to fall in love with yoongi he is just a random stranger but a handsome one fuck!

"Jiminie?"

I hear Jin hyung called me.

"Coming!"

I quickly ran downstairs to see Jin hyung.

"Wanna come?" He asked.

"Where?" I looked at him.

"To our favorite---"

"COFFEE SHOPEEEEE!!!!" I quickly grab my coat and ready to go.

"Aish this kid."

Min Yoongi's Point Of View

Its been a week since I saw my baby fuck seokjin for hiding him from me argh!Why I am always a monster in someone else's eyes!I throw my bottle of wine and starts to scream.

"S-sir...." Namjoon quickly entered and called some maids to clean up the mess.

"I want him." I growl.

"B-but--"

I held my head and starts to relax...I've been thinking to go to my favorite coffee shop in seoul that shop tells me to calm and relax for the whole time...

"I want to go to my favorite Coffee Shop." I stand up.

"O-okay sir this way please..." Namjoon opened the door of my office and went down to my car.

{ At the Coffee Shop }

When we both arrive we quickly at the shop and we both entered theres only a small costumer coming since its monday...I sat beside the window and looking at the sky thinking about jimin what to offer to make him mine..

"Sir what coffee would you like?" A man approach us.

"I want a caramel mocha." I spoke.

"I want a regular black coffee." Namjoon ordered.

After that we both wait for our orders when a familiar man came in the shop.

Kim Seok Jin Point Of View

When we both finally arrive to the certain place jiminie quickly grab my hand and walked in after that we ordered or favorite coffee and find a place to stay to wait our orders.

"Jinnie?" He suddenly spoke.
"Yes chim?" I answered.
"Who is that yoongi?"He looked at my eyes.
"Oh its nothing I just dont want you to involve some love thingy haha." I chuckled nervously.

After that he flash his sweetest smile and the waiter handed us our order but suddenly a man infront of us.

"Hello Jin..." I looked up after I saw his face  that made my eyes wide open.

Park Jimin (Kim Jimin) Point of View

"Hello Jin..." I looked up to see who is that and it was the guy named suga I kinda like him a bit because of his apperance.

"Hi Yoongi..." Jin looked down at his coffee.

"Hi Jimin~" Yoongi flash his gummy smile and its kinda cute--.

"Sorry for your interruption yoongi but you can go now." Jin slightly bow his head to the food.

"But I just want to have friends with your little cutie pie brother right jimin?" He looked at me with his gummy smile.

"H-huh..."

"Jimin lets go." Jin looked at me.

"Oh jinnie I just started a conversation with you two are'nt you gonna answer me jimin?" Yoongi smirked at me.

"F-friend s----"

"No!" Jin shouted.

"J-jin..." a man rubs his back to let him calm.

"I think you need to go now jiminie see yah soon~" Yoongi smiled.

Jin quickly grab my arm and ran out side.

Unknown Pov

"Wrong wrong move suga...one more flirt to my jimin you'll meet me."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Sorry for my slow update but I'll keep it up next time I promise!!!My updates will be on fridays or saturdays~