✑ 2

✯Jin's Point Of View✯

"Oh!Jin what is the reason why my baby comes here?" Namjoon quickly hugs me tight and I hug him back too. "Yoongi just set a V.I.P plan with my brother tonight and I dont want too..." I look down.

"Why dont u like it?" Namjoon lifts my chin up. "Because I dont want jiminie will love him like his other V.I.P costumers joonie..." I pouts. "Dont worry I bet yoongi-hyung wont like it okay?" "Okay...."

✯Jimin's Point Of View✯

Its already 6:30 I just take a long bath and grabs a sexy clothes since mom and dad are not around I can walk this clothes until I reach the club. I quickly put the heels and calls a car to drove me at the club. Once I reach there I walk in and I could feel some horny eyes we're around me and I smirk.

"Minie~Awww you look pretty cute & hot the same time~" Jungkook giggles. "I'm cute as always kook and can u lead me now where is the room is?" I smirked. "Follow me and the costumer just choose not to be seen by you again~" He chuckles.

He really knows I hate when some V.I.P costumer choose not to be seen by me now I'll say hello again to my reflection but before we got there I grab a didlo,Vibrator,a kitten headband and a butt plug. We've arrive to the room and all I can see is black and red its kinda new because last week this is pink and blue.

Costumer:
You can start now baby...

The costumer speaks at the mic I cant even see the mirror even my reflection but its fine at least I can focus pleasuring my self.

"Dwaddy~" I release soft moans because I was rubbing the didlo at my pinky tight hole and I can here him groan at his mic. I smirked and continue what I'm doing.

✯Yoongi's Point Of View✯

I just saw jimin entering the room while he planted a smirk on his face his kinda hot and cute the same time that makes me hard lil quick.

"You can start now baby~"

I pulled my pants down and starts to jerk while watching my baby pleasuring my self and I'll make sure he'll be mine....

After the VIP SHOW(sorry if I skip because I just want u all horny armys leave hang😂but dont worry this part is not the only smut here~)

✯Jimin's Point Of View

I got out at the room and starts to change my clothes into usual but my brain didnt stop and keeps on eco his voice in my mind I think his handsome and I love his fucking voice so much~

"So Jiminie did you enjoyed your show?" Jinnie comes in.

"Ne~And I think I like him~" Jin choked at his own saliva by hearing those words of mine again...

"Aish your such a play baby  boy jiminie" Jin laugh at his own mommy jokes.

After we've work at the club we went home and slept.

✯Yoongi's Point Of View✯

After minie perfomed in front of me its kinda good because behind those angelic face theres a demontic person behind it and it really suits at my taste...

"Joon?"

"Yes sir?"

"I want jimin to be mine."

To Be Continue....

A/N:
Okay so this is my first yoonmin ff lol so I hope my english didnt make u bad uwu I'M A FILIPINO THATS WHY I TAKE TO HARD AT ENGLISH.