Notes

I've mentioned this for so many times already in my old posts and even in the announcement page of the fanfiction version. And finally, here is the revised version of Gangsters and A Nerd, wooo.

In this revised version of GAAN, only the names of the girls will be retained. Since this is not a fanfiction anymore, I will not use the real names of the boys but instead, they will portray the characters. Yes, my decision is final the moment I revised the story: Gangsters and A Nerd will be an original story of mine.

Again, the reasons why I revised this book are: besides the cliche flow and my embarrassing attempts at some Japanese phrases back in high school, I wanted to fix the narration and format of the story, erase some stupid issues I've made, and avoid plotholes. And I originally planned on only using English when narrating but I figured, I should keep Aika's Filipino phrases because, why not?

Don't worry, for the sake of you GAAN readers, I will not delete the fanfic version. You can actually enjoy reading both stories (even though the fanfic version is extremely cringy haha). 

Disclaimer: I know very little about Japan and their culture so forgive me if there are any mistakes. I've been interested in Japanese culture for so long and everything that is written here are merely based on research.

PS. To avoid any confusion regarding their names, it's going to be a last name, first name basis (example: Okazaki Aika).

_____

TRIGGER WARNING: 

This may be a romance-comedy book but this tackles a lot of sensitive topics like bullying, suicide attempts due to bullying, depression, dealing with insecurities, low self-esteem, and family problems. I will always put a trigger warning ahead of the chapter if it contains any of the aforementioned topics and if you're extremely sensitive in any of these, I highly suggest that you don't read this book. Always ask for help and don't hesitate to talk to someone.

Reminder that bullying is never okay. And remember, you're precious, worthy, and you're more than enough. Please don't think otherwise.

_____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance of actual events, places, persons—living or dead—are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means written, electronic, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without proper permission from the author. Stealing and plagiarism is a crime.

Also, there are no soft-copies and do not even attempt on producing one. If there are any, please don't hesitate to message me.

_____

Genres: Romance, Comedy, and School-life.
This is 100% written by MikuruTakashima
Copyright 2020 © MikuruTakashima

Happy reading!