One

Chapter 1: I Met The Most Arrogant Student Council President Face to Face

A I K A

Ugh.

Okay, who wouldn't be annoyed if the first thing you heard in the morning were the high-pitched squeals of every girl in the campus? Everyday at seven-thirty in the morning, it would always start like this. I have been bearing this for two years already and another one would add to the count. Ugh, why do they have to scream every time Trace Gravity enters the school? Do they look like ghosts or ghouls or something? I couldn't seem to find the logic in it; sarcasm intended.

I get it. They're handsome as fuck but couldn't they just admire their looks a bit more quietly?!

And this was definitely ridiculous. Their good looks didn't match their attitudes at all. Really, Trace Gravity are the biggest bullies in the campus. I've always wondered how they maintained the school's good reputation, considering how assholes they really are in reality. They act as if they own the university even though they really don't. Yes, they may came from rich and high class families but that doesn't give them the privilege to act like kings in this school.

They are so fucking arrogant and it fucking pisses me off to the core.

I silently passed the school's corridor, walking towards the homeroom classroom. I was literally leaning against the walls as I walked since I'd rather not bump into these stupid fans who were running to the entrance hall where Trace Gravity will be entering. Meanwhile, I was not even in the slightest interested to greet them. What the heck, they aren't supervisors that need compulsory greeting from every students in the university. I'd rather welcome an empty classroom, sit alone in peace, and read a good book without getting interrupted.

And as I was on my way to enjoy the soothing silence that awaits me, three girls that looked like Pennywise (because of how thick their makeups are, how horrifying) suddenly appeared out of nowhere and decided to block the hallway. I tried to ignore them and attempted to pass through that went on for probably three minutes because they just kept on shoving me back to where I was. I sighed after an umpteenth time of failed attempts and crossed my arms and stared at them, clearly uninterested at their existence and asked, "What the hell do you want?"

"Oh I want you to come with us and greet Trace Gravity." The one on my front right demanded as she crossed her arms and stared at me with an insincere sympathy like as if my social status was lower than hers.

"Yeah, we noticed that your presence is needed there." The other one on the front left added while smirking.

I snorted, "And will there ever be some big change if I went?"

"Well, no. But it's like she said, we noticed that you were always absent whenever Trace Gravity arrives so we're here to take you to greet them. You do know that it is mandatory, right?" The one in the middle—who I believed was the leader of their little group—replied. If there was one thing I noticed in these girls, it was how they try so hard to talk in a really sassy way just to make themselves look like they're the superior ones in this university. Okay, make that two. I also noticed how stupid they are.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, clearly done with this bullcrap. They really make it sound that it was mandatory to greet them. At the end of the day, we're all just students here and what the heck, they're not fucking special. I seriously don't get why they want to give them such treatment like they're royalties, "I've been doing this for two years already and you decide to drag me out now? Look, I get that you three are their fans but do me a favor and don't involve me in this."