Chapter 20

Kongpop POV

Award for extraordinary talent.. This was the main reason we all were invited for this violin concert , for giving the violinist a memento of appreciation for representing Thailand in many notable international events.

After his performance we , royal family was invited onto the stage for giving him the memento.
There was one overly excited person next to me who couldn't even hide his admiration

King - I think there is a suitable person to present you this memento. Our future consent Arthit. He is your big fan .

Arthits eyes widened with shock which later turned into a hyperbole of happiness. With 100 Walt's smile and a small blush , he handed over the memento to the violinist. His fanboy soon kicked inside him asking the violinist for a selfie. Did my dear consent in waiting forget who he is right now . well... You can't blame him especially when it is my own sweet family who is encouraging him to take the pic .

Arthit - I have been your fan for the last 5 years . there isn't any of your song that I have ever missed . I hear at least one of your songs everyday. It was one of my bucket list to meet you at least once , but what I didn't expect was seeing you so soon.

Violinist - thank you dear consent for your appreciating words. I am really greatfull to you too. I feel honoured having a royal consent as a fan of mine .

After a quick selfie and handshake , Arthit came back and stood next to me.

He gave me a beautiful smile and came close to me. A small shiver ran through me when his face was just an inch next to my ears.

"I need to pee"

What...? Of all the things he had to say , he needed to pee ?

"Why "

"Because my bladder is full and its time to empty it . you having some problem with that "

"Wait what ?.. Shit no not... I meant why are you telling me you need to pee. You can go do that yourself unless your... Pant... Zip ... Got
Jammed and you want me to help you in it ."

He stared at me with a " are you stupid " look.

"You pervy horny prince... Nothing wrong with my zipper or anything . just come with me so that i don't loose my way back .... Aaargh... Its urgent
  you prince better come with me before I force you to. "

As if he didn't just force me ..

I followed him till the washroom and I stood out waiting for him to finish his business. A minute or two later I heard some falling sound from inside.
With the fear that Arthit has fallen down hurting himself , I rushed inside . Only to find him leaning against a wall trying to hide his face from someone who was busy taking different photos of Arthit

I saw red . I immediately rushed next to him to pull that paparazzi guy away. How dare he scare my Arthit.

Arthits POV

I was washing my hands when the photographer suddenly shackled me from behind. he kept calling my name and asking to pose. I nearly hit the wall behind me and then  suddenly kong rushed inside.

Grabbing his collar , he pulled - pushed the photographer outside.

By the time I reached the door , nearly all the royal family was present .

Kongpop - how dare you try to harass my consent.

Kongpop was red with anger . he was about to hit the photographer , I rushed to kongpop and hugged him .
Hey guys don't misunderstand OK. I didn't find any quick method to control the prince . I don't want him to hit the other one and later kneel down as punishment..

Arthit - I am fine my prince . please don't hit him na... Please .

He calmed down a bit . at least he loosened his fist.

I turned to the photographer and helped him stand up.

Arthit - are you ok Mr.... Why did you suddenly scare me in washroom. That was the last place I expected someone to shackle me.
And... About this....you know... My prince here is quite possessive and very protective about me. So you can't blame him for the way he treated you .he thought I was in danger . there are psychos who kill innocent people right . what if you were one .

To say everyone were shocked would be an understatement. I just twisted my words a bit so that kongpop won't be blamed .

King - are you ok Arthit... You aren't hurt right .

Arthit - no my king ... The prince came on time .

Kongpop - p knot . cease his camera and find out how he got inside despite all the security's. A full background check is required okay..

Then he turned to me .

"Shall we get going my consent ".

"Yes please".

And like that we left the hall.
I was shocked and scared about this incident . of all the things , I never thought I will find a photographer inside the washroom.

I looked at kongpop who was busy discussing something with p knot. My eyes travelled to our interlocked hands which he kept holding all the way back till now.

I couldn't help but smile.
He will keep me safe... Right?
Aaargh little butterfly's in my stomach.. Please settle down.

*________*________*________*

Busy busy days guys...

2 Hrs was the maximum I slept in the last two days... Surviving with coffee right now accompanied with dark circles
Just wait for my hectic week to get over na.

So how was today's update...

Do vote and comment na