Chapter 23

Kongpop POV

Its been a week since our basketball match .
Still every social media is flooding with news about us.

Most trending photo was Arthit giving me a piggy back ride. In fact like #10yearchallenge a new trend started #royalcouplechallenge.

Every couples are posting photos of their partner giving them piggy back ride .

Not just in Thailand, but this is a trending hashtag internationally too. In fact I found many Hollywood Celebrities joining this challenge too.

When someone checks the story behind this new hashtag.. Full details about the prince's grand fall and my consent giving me a piggy back ride is available..

Can the earth just swallow me now.

Few days later

Kongpop POV

As part of our first month anniversary.
Ya guys its been one month since we signed our contract.
Wait... Where were we ?
Hmm.... Anniversary.
Ya..as part of our first month anniversary me and Arthit were getting ready for our next public appearance. Doesn't a movie date sound good .

.
.

"No.. Don't go there.. She is waiting with an axe there... Don't go. ... Aaargh..."

Why did I choose a horror movie in the first place . of course because Arthit is scared of it.
What .. Am not a sadist okay. but
For last few days he is making fun of me about the basketball match . I too need something to tease him right. That bring us here , in this movie theatre that is playing a horror movie .Thank god we booked the whole theatre. Only I will hear his screaming.
Phone cameras and fangirls are standing outside. Let's not forget about them na

"Tell them prince... Tell her not to go out of the room... Ghost is waiting with an axe to kill them."

What can I answer him.. Nothing much...Not that am the director of the movie nor Harry with magic wand right ... So I stuffed some popcorn in his mouth that was working overtime.

"Stop screaming na.. I very much wanted to hear the dialogues ."

He was slowly chewing the popcorn while giving me a tearful look. Oh god oh god.... How can I resist this look...

"Fine fine.... Since I can't tell that girl not to go out of the room and turn herself into a mashed meat . how about I tell you when that scene is over.... You can close your eyes till that."

He nodded his head . what I didn't expect was him closing his eyes and slowly lying on my shoulders hiding his face .

2 minutes max.. He was asleep.
Wow... Only he has the ability to sleep at anytime anyplace .

Me being the so very gentleman. I adjusted his sleeping posture . but that was the biggest mistake I did.
His warm breath that hit my exposed skin next to my shoulder was sending me goosebumps...

Oh heart.. Why are you running so fastly. Are you challenging usain bolt or what .

The horror movie in the screen seems nothing when compared to the horror scenes that is happening inside me .
What is happening to me ?
A small movement from him made me look at Arthit ...
That's my answer I guess....

Arthit is happening....

Now that I think about it... Did he finish the popcorn in his mouth . what if he chock on it.
less than a second later my fear vanished , a snore was heard.

How did I forget my sleeping beauty's habit .

So guess what i did next . I stuffed some more popcorn in his mouth .

Chock or not . I don't care.

I turned to the screen which was showing a zoomed scene of the ghost killing a victim.
Why can't you kill me instead.....

*_________*________*________*

Small boring chapter right? ...
Bear with me now..
Romance drama and action coming soon.

Did you all see "friendship with krist and singto " episode ?

Do vote and comment na ...