Work

"Alright babe you ready to go?"
"Yup!"

Daddy bringing me to his work today, I get to watch them record their music! I'm so excited!

"Go get in the car sweetie, I gotta grab my guitar."
"Ok daddy!"
I skipped to the car and climbed in.

I'm going to work with daddy cause normally he has one of the boys watch me when he has to go in and record, but today they all have to be there and he doesn't trust anyone else with me so I get to go too!
Ashton's bringing Zoe but Luke and Calum know more people to take care of their littles so they're not coming.

"Alright, let's go." Michael said climbing into the car after putting his guitar and my 'little' bag.
My little bag is a bag with my things in it like diapers, snacks, baby wipes, a stuffie, and a paci. Daddy brings it with whenever we're going somewhere for a while.

- -

"Hey guys!" Ashton greeted us once we got to the room.
"Hi Aton!" I squealed, running up to him. He picked me up while I hugged him.
"Where Zoe?" I asked.
"She's over on the couch doll, why don't you go say hi!"

He put me down and I hurried over to her.
"Hi Zoe!"
"Hewwo!"
"Do you wan play dolls? I bwought some!" She asked.
"Yeah!"

She took off her pink backpack and pulled out 4 Barbie dolls.
"Which one do you want?" She asked.
"I wan her!" I picked up a Barbie doll with brown skin and curly hair, she was wearing a hot pink dress, I loved it.
"Okie!"

We played for what felt like hours letting out giggles and occasionally arguing over which Barbie we wanted to use next.

"I getting a little tired, mind if I put the barbies away?" Zoe asked with a yawn.
"Yah that ok."
She tucked them back in her bag and zipped it closed.
She went to go lay down on the couch and now I was left here bored like crazy.

It was just daddy and Luke in the sound booth recording their guitars, Ashton and Calum were waiting for their turn to record the rhythm.

"Cal you wan play with me?" I asked.
"Of course!"
I clapped my hands and went over to my bag and pulled out two stuffies. My penguin for me and my elephant for him.

He sat me on his lap and he bounced them around, making sounds as if they were talking.
Things were going fine until I felt the all too familiar feeling, I used my diaper.
Fuck!
I dropped my stuffie and cried.
"What's wrong Alyssa?" He asked.
"I need daddy..."
"He's busy right now bug, but you can tell me what's wrong."
"I wents potty..." I was so embarrassed.
He immediately stood us both up before it could get through my diaper and onto him.
I covered my face and waited patiently as he went over to the speaker the feeds into the sound booth.
"Hey uh mike, Alyssa had an accident. Is it alright if I go change her?"
Daddy have him a thumbs up and a head nod.

"Did you bring wipes and diapers with you?" He asked.
I nodded and pointed at my bag.
I kept crying, I didn't want Calum to have to change me. He's done it before but I'm only comfortable when daddy does it.
"Hey hey hey no need to cry, it's ok." He reassured me.
"Wanna go somewhere more private? Or do you want Michael in your sight?"
"Can we go?" I asked. I didn't want the others to have to see.
He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We went into a family bathroom that was on the 1st floor.
After locking the door he laid down my changing blanket. Daddy and I bring that because I'm too big for the actual baby changing table in these bathrooms.

He gave me a pacifier to use while he did it so I'd stop crying. I looked around the room curiously with big eyes.
"What ya lookin at?" He asked, not taking his eyes off off changing me.
I shrugged with a giggle, making him smile.