Dessum's exsperiance

Dessum stood behind a car that was on embers in the street in front of the capital but had yet to be taken away, or flattened. Darkness was just standing there in the destruction. He'd somehow managed to stay hidden twelve days. His head was down as if in deep thought. Then he looked in Dessum's direction. She ducked behind the rubble hoping that he didn't notice that she was there.

"My sweet Desire, I know you are there, you want to talk right? Then you must come out.." He said off into the distance. Dessum knew it was for her. She slowly crept out from her hiding place. Her eyes met with Darkness for a short time then his faded away.

"We need you." Dessum said getting to the point. She was trying to stay firm.

"I know." He said.

"So why don't you just join us then?" She asked.

"Because I don't want to be seen, not yet. But the time is coming when I can show my face." Darkness explained.

"Ok." She shook her head. "I can't fight it all by myself, I'm scared.

I know there is the resistance, but I took Crimzen's place and the resistance is down in the dumps. They are worried about Crimzen, about the war. And we need you. Plus I'm sorry about calling you a coward. I was wrong. I never knew how much you were truly needed. And I'm sorry.

For everything. I had been blind to not see it. But now I know how horrible I was Sharpie."Dessum rambled.

"Desire just stop." Darkness said as he looked at her. "I will help.

We both did wrong things but we can learn from them. That doesn't mean name them."

Desum was delighted. She wanted to just hug him but she knew they had spent too much time out in the open to where they could be the hunted easily.

"The presidents are down for the count. This will be our chance." Dessum said regaining control.

"They won't be together. They are only in the mist of falling but for now give them time my sweet Desire." Darkness said in a different form that Dessum never heard before. But she knew this was the only way.

“Three days we should meet at the "palace" Sharpie, you will lead the charge." Dessum proudly said. Then she saw people running past them. They were screaming the same warning in different ways.

"Senidel's army run!!!!!!" Everyone yelled as they ran past as Dessum ran behind the car as a piece of paper with a Sinidel symbol on it slammed against Darkness's chest. He just smirked and ripped it off. Then he headed back into the shadows.