Disire's diary

The day had dawn and this will be my last section of the story and you now know most if not all of it. From a girl that just dreamed of being with and finds who her father was to being a war leader. This is why I wrote this, not because of just writing it. It is because no one else would. Or ever will. You see Crimz's story got written for being a friend and some of Ally's too for the same reason. But so many people missed out on the opportunity to at least be apart of something greater.

After that day, I went with my father through the streets and to spread the good news to everyone. Crimzen and the main council got recognized for their part. Even Doc opened his practice to everyone! The bunker was turned into a museum that I run and give tours. Taylor become a gizmo guru. While Ally became a teacher and still does industrial gymnastics, just not as hard as she did before.

Izzy disappeared in the mist of the fighting and Michel died during it (I learned that a few days afterwords). Leroy and Crimzen got married but never had kids, Crimzen and Ally became my closest friends while Crimz was traveling the world being my dad's eyes and ears when he couldn't be at two places at once or in this case me or him couldn’t be there up to her assassination.

And my dad, the Dark, well he became world leader and made peace again for everyone. But before that was going to happen we had to fight the last battle. The battle for freedom!