C H A P T E R ONE

" Don't look back on the past, live only in the present, and look forward to the future. " - ObeyMe_Always_XoXo_

Its about to be nine which means that it's time for me to get ready for work. I said goodnight to my mother and went upstairs, calling my best friend Meek.

"Aye hoe you ready ? " I said to her over the phone .

" Aye bitch I'm getting there." she replied with her ratchet ass.

"Well get ready then nigga so we can catch a cab."

"Didn't I sat I'm getting there, damn acting like ion know the routine and shit." she hung up after that. Bitch.

I packed my duffle bag with the new things that I bought when me and Meek went shopping the other day. When I got done I went to sit on the bed, but I heard a knock on my balcony door. "Wadup hoe?" I said to Meek as I made it down. "Wadup bitch." she replied. "You called a cab?" I asked, hugging her. "Kiy, I did that on the way over here. I swear you underestimate me sometimes." she faking sad. Yes, we can drive and yes we both have cars, we just don't drive in case the cops come or some shit. They can easily enter our tag number. "Awe I'm sorry wifey," I said noticing the cab coming toward us "now come on." I whined getting into the cab.

*

Once the cab came to a stop in front of Cloud 1O, we took out our hats, sunglasses, and put them on. As we enter through the back we went to check in, then went straight to our personal dressing room that we shared. I know you're wondering why and how in the hell they have their own dressing room instead of sharing one with the others, well its because since we're the famous Dimples (Me) & Exotic (Meek), the most well-known pole dancers here, it comes with the advantages which includes this big ass dressing room. I looked at the clock "We got thirty minutes until we're on." I said to Meek. Ima give y'all an explanation to why we have the names that we have. My show name is Dimples simple because I have some deep ass dimples - cheek dimples, back dimples, my tongue even have dimples. Meek is exotic because the way she dance is exotic and different to say the least.

Tyga POV

I was at my new house in thr town right before you get to Compton - where I use to stay. Four bedrooms to be exact. I had my homie Chris help me move in, now we just chilling without a damn thing to do.

"Aye bruh, we need to get into some shit."

"Trap?"

"Hell nawl."

"Strip club?"

"Hell nawl."

"Cloud 1O."

"Ion even know what the hell that is, but I guess we can go."

*

As Chris and I walked inside Cloud 1O I realized that this motherfucker had my ass at a damn strip club. Ion really do strip club's, its just filled with girls with lost hopes.

The further we walked into the club the more half dressed bitches came our way, but this was a everyday thing for Tyga and Breezy. When we finally took our seats after brushing off a couple females, the lights went off and I immediately grabbed my glock.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like for y'all to give a big round of applause for the two most famous pole dancers not only here at Cloud 1O but also here in westsideeee !" The DJ said as red and blue flashed throughout the place. "For the ones who don't know these ladies not only have ass for the days of the week, but the months of the year. Give it up for Diamond and Exotic!" ( I changed her name.) The DJ said finishing up. The crowd went went wild. Round of Applause came on and the spotlight shined onto the stage followed by two shadows behind the curtains.

La'Kiyah POV

I heard DJ soundbeat introduce Meek and I, soon our theme song followed. The spotlights soon shined on Meek and I . The curtains opened, and we got into position. As the song change I slide down the pole doing a little trick . I felt eyes on me which is weird because I'm a pole dancer, so of course eyes would be on me, but this felt different. I searched the crowd until I saw a pair of chinky brown eyes. Our eyes came in connect and it felt at if time had stopped.

As the song switched Meek and I made our way down the steps and into the crowd. The first person I went to was a dark-skinned dude with pretty lighy brown eyes as I popped my ass on him, Chinky and I kept eye contact. After a while I moved onto a yellow-skinned nigga that sat slightly in front and slightly beside Chinky.

I guess they were close friends because as I continued to dance on yellowbird, Chinky began to turn red . I laughed internally, niggas actually think they got a chance. Body party began to play and thats when i decided to finally dance on Chinky .

I grinded and popped my ass on him to the beat of the song. I turn around to straddle him. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, making my body turn hot. I leaned in as if I was about to kiss him, but instead I kissed his ear and blew in it.

"Grind with me baby." I said as I grinded on him and lightly bit his earlobe. As he grinded with me I felt his bulge through his true religion jeans. The song was coming toward an end so i licked and kissed his neck, moving my hand down his chest onto the bulge in his pants and rubbed it softly. He groaned in my ear. To anybody else this would have looked as if it was apart of an act, but it wasn't.

"I hope to see you again, Chinky." I whispered in his ear. I got off him slowly and walked onto the stage the same time as Meek. We looked at one another and smirked, we hopped on the pole, twirled around it landing with a spilt. As I did so I kept my eyes on Chinky, I blew a kiss directly at him, and the lights went off.

_--------------------------------------------------------_

Author Note - So, what did you guise think of the first official chapter ? I really hope you guys liked it, because I spent a lot of time on this chapter believe it or not . excuse any mistakes , such as incorrect spelling or grammar . I just finish a research paper , a poster , and Algebra , so ion feel like going back and even if Ian do all that in still wouldn't go back . lol , sorry .

They are not strippers, they are pole dancers, there's a difference in my opinion.

Just for a heads up this whole entire story will contain contents for a mature audience ! If you don't like Adult language ( curse/cuss/swear/foul words ) or Mature scenes ( Sex/Teasing ) , then advise you not to read this story. And no i am not an adult. Anyways ,

Vote,
Fan,
Comment,
& Add ( if you haven't already. )
O b e y M e _ A l w a y s X o X o .