CHAPTER T W O

"You're afraid of what can happen, when you should be afraid of what can't happen. So make what can't happen, happen and no longer be afraid."

*

Its been a week or so since that night at Cloud 1O, and him and his friend has been back ever since - but I'm not complaining. Every night he has been requesting for a private room, but I turn him down every time. I've been wanting to, but I'm afraid that i won't be able to control myself around him or I might do something that I'll later regret. Bye aye yolo, so with that being said if he ask for one tonight I might just do it. Plus, if Meek can do a private room then so can I. FYI, Meek has been doing private rooms for this Breezy Kid. She's been talking bout how she's really attracted to him and shit . I'm just like "Chy boo, never mix business with pleasure."

When Meek and I finished dancing and collecting our money, we went to our dressing room and as always she went to go do a private room with that Breezy kid. I haven't even met him yet, sad. I sat down to take off my shoes, and then I began to take off my jewelry when a knock came at the door.

"You can come in Mac." I said as i walked over to my closet. I heard the door open and close. When in turned around I didn't see Mac, instead i saw Kandy.

"What the hell do you want Kandy?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Why the hostility Diamond? I thought we were coworkers or did you and your little friend forget that y'all are just like everybody else that dance on them damn poles out there?" She said mugging me.

"Don't come in here with that bullshit. I am not with it. You're just bitter that we took you and Dreamz spot. Its not our fault that we can earn more money than the both of you could without taking our damn clothes off." I said getting in her face.

"Dont even go there. Y'all think talk are better then the rest of us, just admit. We all know its true!" She said folding her arms across her chest, leaning back.

I scoffed, "You and the other girls treated us like shit when we first came here. All because y'all felt threaten. So don't do that booboo. Y'all separated y'all selves from us which is why we never communicated with you and the rest of the girls. So get out of your ass and stop thinking you know every damn thing because you don't. Trying to find fault in someone else instead of blaming yo damn self." I finished. She stayed quiet so I continued.

"I see you don't have any thing else to say so if you mind.. Get the fuck up out of this damn dressing room peasant." I said turning around looking through my closet. I wasn't worried because I knew she wasn't going to do anything. The door opened and then closed. I grabbed my duffle bag and when I went to sit back down I notice that I wasn't alone.

"What the hell do you want Chinky?" I asked sitting down.

"First of all I'm not this Chinky dude you keep calling me. Second, what the hell is a damn Chinky?" He asked with the dafaq face, I almost laughed...almost.

"Who the fuck do you think you are coming up in my dressing room demanding answers and shit?" I said as i stood on my feet with my hands on my hip.

"My bad, I was just asking damn." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, if you must know. You are Chinky since i don't know your name and you have chinky brown eyes. There, happy?" I said with a sarcastic smile on my face that disappeared as fast as it came.