CHAPTER FIVE/BONUS

"They ask me why I do what I do, and I say it's because I want to. But really it's because I have to. I'll do whatever I have to do to make it through. I never said that I was proud of it, but I never said that I wasn't. They ask me if I regret it. I say why regret something that I'll continue to do. It might have been a sin, but in the end I never pretend that it wasn't in order to get accepted in."

Michael POV

"I-I'm sorry man. I swear." He begged as his tears ran down his face and mixed in with his blood that was also on his face. I punched him in his jaw, hearing his teeth clink together and a cracking sound I knew then that I had broke his shit.

I almost flinched when I heard his cries. The cries of a nigga that I trusted. My own cousin, blood. One thing my mother always was told me was that "Blood is thicker than water, that's true, but they both flow the same."

I never truly knew what that meant til now.

"You think I wanna hear that pussy ass shit? Ion give a fuck if you sorr-" This nigga interupted me.

"I promise I won't do it again. You gotta believ-"

"I know you did not just cut me tf off. You being disrespectful as shit right now, but want me to save yo ol bitch ass. And believe you?" I scoffed.

"I believed that yo ass wouldnt steal from me, butchu did any fucking ways."

"Ian mean to man. I swear. Put on my mama grave." He said, but you could barely tell what he was saying because if his broken jaw.

"How you not mean to? You knew exactly Wtf you was doing when you stole my shit." I said grabbing my gun.

"You a dirty ass Motherfucker too. You put it on my aunt grave, butchu lying?" I said taking the gun off safety.

"I-I'll give you yo money back I-I promise. It was an accident. Ian mean to. Please man, I'm your cousin. We suppose to be family man please." The more he talked the more the blood came rushing out of his mouth. I aimed it at his chest, making him sob even more, because he knew his time was coming sooner than he wanted it to.

"Fuck all that shit you saying my nigga. You right we are supoose to be family. But blood don't make you fam, loyalty does. And the fact that you stole from me and thought you wasn't gone get punished was stupid as hell and disloyal family or not, you gone. If you was family you wouldn't have stole my shit to begin with. Hell, all you had to do was ask." I changed my aim and shot him in his arm.

"Man please. Mi-" I shot him on his leg.

"Don't say my motherfucking name nigga. It a Tyga to yo ol thieving ass."

"I-I needed the money. See-see I had to get-"

"Ask me if I give a fuck."

"..." he ain't ask.

"Nigga I said Ask me if I give a fuck." I yelled out causing everyone in the room to flinch.

"D-Do you-" I shot him in his head making him die instantly. The fact that he actually was about to ask me, hell nawl.

"Hell nawl ion give a fuck." I said laughing watching as his brains started to flow from out of his body.

"Somebody clean that shit up." Nobody moved.

"Now!" I yelled making everybody jump up to do as I said. I shook my head walking to my office.

Once I made it there I got a glass of Hennessey. I drowned the shit and laid on the couch in my office. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the door open and close.