{unwanted guests}

Evie allowed herself to sleep in on Sunday's. By the time she had woken up Mal was gone. Evie got up slowly and made herself into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She wanted over to her vanity and sat down and the process began. After about an hour later Evie had finally finished her makeup. She then proceeded to the next step, which was picking out an outfit. She wasn't going anywhere but the guy's dorm room. So she decided  on a casual outfit

Evie's pov It was eleven in the morning when I had finished getting ready

Evie's pov
It was eleven in the morning when I had finished getting ready. Me and mal would usually go to jay and Carlos' dorm on Sunday to hangout but since Mal had left it was only me going.

I walked through the busy halls of Auradon until I reached the guys dorm room. Only to see gil and Harry on the other end of the hall.

I quickly knocked on Carlos and jay's dorm hoping not to make conversation with Harry and Gil who were walking towards me.

"Cmon open up." I said to myself.

"So how did it feel to be rejected? I wouldn't know because I've never gotten rejected. EVER" Harry said as he emphasized on the Word ever. 

"Yeah he's never gotten rejected." Gil repeated.

"Not now guys." I said as I rolled my eyes at them.

"I always loved seeing you in your little short skirts." Harry said as he tucked my hair behind me ear.

Harry was now inches away from my face I could see his freckles on his nose and how he had a scar on his eyebrow probably due to fighting with Swords all the time. At last Carlos had opened the door.

Harry quickly backed away and walked back to his dorm with Gil. While I entered the dorm.

"What was that about?" Carlos asked.

"That is what happens when no one opens the door." I said taking a seat on the couch.

"Sorry i was in the shower and jay was sleeping." Carlos says as he drys his hair.

"Anyways where's Mal?" He asked

"She went out with Ben and his family." I said as I flipped through channels on their tv.

"Hey Evie." Jay says as he gets out of the bathroom.

"Hey." I say

"So what's the plan today? Ice cream or laser tag!" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Sorry Evie i can't Im hanging out with Lonnie." Jay says

"What about you Carlos. You won't leave me alone right." I say.

"Im sorry Jane wanted me to go shopping with her." Carlos says.

"Oh I see." I say getting a little upset.

"I'll see you later." Carlos says as he leaves the dorm.

"Yeah me too. Can you please lock the door when you leave." Jay says as he leaves right behind Carlos.

"Got it." I say as I get up.

Everyone seemed so busy. Sometimes I wished we were back on the isle. We used to do everything together on the isle. And now we all had our separate lives. We never had time to spend together. I've found myself alone on many occasions. So I was used to it by now. I got up and left the dorm making sure I had locked the door.

As I walked down the hall someone yells for me.

"Princess why so sad?" I hear Harry yell from behind me.

"I'm not in the mood Harry." I say as I continue walking.

I finally make it to my dorm I take of my shoes and sit on my bed. I had nothing to do. I had finished my homework and I was all caught up on my dressmaking.

I looked out my window only to see groups of friends all hanging out. Some having lunch together others playing Games.

I was bored out of my mind. I decided To change into my comfy clothes since I wasn't going out. My plan was to stay in. I take off my shirt when all of a sudden my door slams opens revealing a certain someone 
______________________________
Cliffhanger!!!
Sorry guys I had to🤣
-leiaandluke4life ❤️