{Surprise}

It has come to my attention that Cameron Boyce has passed away. He will be missed and remembered. Already missing him!
RIP CAMERON BOYCE
May 28th 1999- July 7th 2019😭
A beautiful soul lost to soon. God needed a another angel!❤️😭
_______________________________

The hot sun pierced through Evie's and mal's dorm. Evie had gotten up early so she would have enough time to get ready before classes started.

"Must you always get up so early." Mal said from under her covers.

"Yes. This doesn't just happen in seconds." The blue haired girl said as she applied blush to her already rosy cheeks.

"You should be getting up too. Ben wanted to have breakfast with you before class starts." Evie added.

"How do you know." Mal said while stretching.

"I read your text messages." Evie said as she walked towards her closet.

"Remind me to change my password." Mal said as she got up and went into the bathroom.

Evie always had trouble picking out her outfits in the morning after all she could bump into her future husband at any minute of the day and believe it or not she had to look her best.

After minutes of looking through her color coordinated closet she finally decided on a plain blue dress with of course some black pumps.

"I'm heading out already mal." She screamed hoping the purple haired girl would hear her.

"Okay if you happen to bump into Ben tell him I'll be down in a minute." Mal screamed back.

"Got it." Evie said as she left the dorm.

She walked through the quiet halls of the girls dorm rooms until She made it to the library. She liked to fit in some reading in her free time aside from making dresses and studying.

"Hey E." Jane said as she took a seat next to evie.

"Oh hey Jane." Evie responded with a smile.

"So I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Jane said as she played her her hair.

"What's up?" Evie asked putting her book down.

"I just wanted to know if it would be okay with you if I went out with Carlos?" Jane said.

"Of course why I wouldn't I be. He's been crushing on you hard." Evie said

"Well I thought you two were a thing. Since your always hanging out together." Jane said as she looked down at her bracelet.

"Of course not. Jane I think of him as a brother." Evie said with a giggle.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yes really. To be honest, he's been crushing on you for a while now. Evie said as she looked at Jane.

"Now go on ask him out." She added as jane's eyes lit up .

"Ok see you later I guess." Jane said as she basically ran out of the library. Evie continued reading.

Meanwhile on the other side of
Auradon Mal and Ben discussed many topics over coffee and eggs.

"Wait let me rephrase what you told me" Mal said

"You want to bring 3 villain kids to auradon and those 3 kids would be Harry Gil and uma!?" Mal questioned.

"Yes that's pretty much what I said." Ben said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ben are you crazy!" Mal screamed.