how he proposed to you

After i had got back from LA harry really wanted to take me out to a really romantic restaurant. It was right near the London eye. I was getting ready and decided that i was going to wear a pale pink dress with nude colour heels with a light layer of makeup and also a diamond necklace.

ARRIVED

Once you arrived there harry went to the front desk while holding my hand and said table for 2 under the name styles. She said come this way she took us near to the back so then we wouldn't get noticed my anybody.

I orderted a beef burger and fries with a side salad and harry ordered a chicken burger with fries and side salad. The waiter also asked if we wanted any drink and harry ordered a bottle of champagne for the table.

AFTER THE MEAL

When we had finshed or meals it was only 8pm so me and harry decided to walk around. Harry really wanted to go on the London so i agreed. Once we had got into one the pods Harry started to shake so i asked him what was the matter and he said nothing and started to smile.

Once we was at the top it stopped and harry started to shake again so i went up to him and said i know something is wrong are you ok. Harry said (y/n) i need to ask you a question and before you started to speak he bent down on one knee and said (y/n) i love you so much and want to be with you forever so will you marry me. I had tires coming out my eye and you couldnt say anything so i just nodded and he placed a really nice diamond ring on my finger and said i love you and then we both kissed.