Studying and bands

It was finally the end of the day and I was at the library doing homework. I was just listening to music when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ashton smiling at me.

"Hi Ashton." I said as he sat beside me.

"Hey. Whatcha listening to?" He asked.

"This band called Pierce The Veil." I responded.

"I love them! What other bands do you like?" Ashton said.

"Uhh you know, Green Day, Blink-182, The Killers, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, You Me At Six. Bands like that." I replied.

"You have a great taste in music Hayden. Most people these days just listen to shitty bubblegum pop." He said and we both laughed.

We continued to talk about random stuff until I realized it was 4.

"It was nice talking to you Ashton but I gotta go." I said to him as I put my unfinished homework in my bag.

"You too. I'll see you tomorrow babe." He said as he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I was kinda shocked.

"If you don't wanna get your heartbroken, then I suggest to stay away from him."

Jenna's words keep repeating in my head.

*Later that day*

Jenna and I were at the mall, shopping and talking. I was debating whether to tell Jenna about the Ashton thing or not. She's probably gonna tell me about how I need to stay away from him and he's gonna break my heart.

"How you liking Riverside so far?" Jenna asked as we walked into a random store.

"It's good I guess. Much better than my other school tho." I answered.

We kept looking around for nice clothes. I found a cute sweater and jeans.

Maybe I should tell Jenna what happened with Ashton...

"Jenna?" I said to her.
"Yeah?" She replied as she kept looking through the clothing racks.
"Earlier today, I was at the library and umm Ashton came up to me and we talked for a couple hours. Before I left he kissed me on the cheek." I explained to her.
"I told you to stay away from him! He's gonna hurt you!" Jenna said, clearly frustrated.
"Why do you hate him so much?" I asked her. It seemed like every time I talked about Ashton, she would get mad and tell me bad things about him.

*authors note: this part mentions suicide and bullying. if you aren't comfortable with this then please skip this part xx*

"I'm only gonna tell you this because I don't want you to get hurt." Jenna started. "Last year, there was a girl that went to our school named Jordan. She was one of my best friends since grade 1. Her and Ashton started dating and she was madly in love with him. They were always together and they seemed pretty happy. Jordan knew that Ashton hooked up with many girls before her but she thought that it would be different this time. They dated for a good 8 months until Ashton cheated on her with some college girl. Jordan was devastated and came to my place and cried for hours. When we got to school the next day, everyone was staring at her and making comments about her. We passed by Ashton and his friends and they started yelling horrible things at Jordan. Before we even got to her locker she snapped and ran out of the school. I tried running after her but I lost her in the crowd of people. People kept bothering her and saying that she wasn't good enough for Ashton and she ugly, dumb, fat and all those horrible things. One night I got a call from Jordan's mom saying that Jordan killed herself and that she left me a note. When I read the note, it said how she couldn't stand the bullying and that she was miserable. She also said to never tell Ashton that she killed herself because of him; she didn't want him to know that he won. Because of stupid Ashton Irwin, I lost my best friend." Jenna explained as she started tearing up.
"Oh my God." I was speechless.
"I don't want Ashton to hurt you like he hurt Jordan." She said, hugging me.
"I'm sorry for not believing you." I said to her.
"Just promise me you'll be careful around him." She said.
"I promise."
----------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! it's been like 3728191 years since I've updated😅
I actually wrote this like 2 months ago but I forgot to post it.
I will be updating this story more often bc my New Years resolution is to write more so yeah😄