11| Agents

Heylo!!!!

I hope you are liking NSS, it was always meant to be a short storyy- toh approx 4 or less chapters are left. That is 15th chapter might mostly be the last :) even the chapters are meant to be small😂 warna khatam hojayegi agle chapter mein. Isliyeee bear with me for 2/3 chapters more

Also temish_fan123 cause abhi bhi tera burday hai tere liye u are gonna love me!

A G E N T S
++++++++++

Ragini and Laksh after their awkward moment in the kitchen had decided to get to their work. After taking a bath they both went down.

Most of the soceity members were down, as goods were stolen from their houses. Astonishing thing was they all were in the clothes they had worn yesterday.

"What happened?" Laksh asked one of the soceity members.

Laksh and Ragini were highly curious as to know what was the reason.

"You don't know?" The man asked.

"No?"

"Dude theft. The entire soceity were unconscious and woke up in the club house only. Today when we went home all cash was gone," the man said as he said sadly.

"Theft?" Laksh clarified.

"Yes."

"Thank you."

Laksh said as he held Ragini and pulled her away from the scene.

"Laksh! This is something extremely fishy!"

"I know Ragini, theres something we are missing out. One clue. The thief is in front of us! Like really front of us! We need to find him."

"Exactly, lets solve this soon and go home back." Ragini comments fiercely while Laksh flinches at ther tone.

"Ragini."

"Lets get to work."

Before they could talk any further Ragini's phone rang.

Laksh and Ragini both looked at her phone confused.

They knew her brother or parents wouldn't have called her at this time.

Ragini looked at the caller-

"Aakash."

Even though she tried to hide the caller name, Laksh saw it and his fist clenched tightly.

"Laksh, you reach home I am coming."

"Ragini," he started angrily.

But Ragini pressed the green button and cut him off.

"Hey Aakash."

Laksh angry went but not before giving her a hurt look.

"Hey?!"