😭❤️Rest In Peace Cameron❤️😭

Okay....here goes.......

I never would have thought that I'd be writing this.
Sunday morning I woke up to the news that our beloved Cameron Boyce, has passed away.
I started crying.
His death was due to a seizure caused by a medical condition which he was getting treatment for. He passed away in his sleep.
I haven't stopped thinking about it. I am still in such shock and stunned. It's so hard to wrap my head around it.
He was such an incredible, amazing, and talented young man.
He made so many people happy and is loved by so many.
He deserves a tribute on Disney Channel. He worked with Disney for 8 years. I remember when he was a 12-year-old playing Luke on Jessie. And then he continued to show his wonderful work and talent in the Descendants franchise as our beloved Carlos. You will always and forever be our Luke and Carlos.
I know you will be smiling down from heaven when it comes time for the Descendants 3 premiere. We will love and cherish it so much especially with it being the last time we will see his beautiful work and talent.
And I truly want to see "In Memory of Cameron Boyce (1999-2019)" written across the screen.
We love you Cameron. You will always and forever be loved and missed so much. God just got a new, beautiful angel in heaven. ❤️

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️😭😭😭

I also saw that Cameron's father said that on Cameron's phone, there were 85 missed calls and 13 text messages from Mitchell Hope. Because Mitchell didn't want to believe it. He thought it was fake to begin with. He didn't want it to be true.

I also watched the video that China posted on Instagram about Cameron, and I CANNOT watch it without crying.

I also saw in an article that the whole cast is just still stunned by it and taking it really hard, and they're just kinda confiding in each other and taking some time off from the media to just try to heal. And their hearts and condolences go out to Cameron's family. Mine do as well. ❤️😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Forever in our Hearts

We love you Cam. Rest In Peace. ❤️😭