Chapter 20

The next morning Cassana woke up to find the tent empty. She wrapped herself in her heavy black cloak and walked to the camp to look for Jon.

"How did you rest? I heard the screaming," says Jon.

"Lily was giving birth," says Cassana.

"Boy or girl?" asks Sam.

"Boy," answers Cassana.

"Oh," says Sam sadly.

"Jon, I need to tell you something," says Cassana.

Sam leaves.

"Jon, last night after Lily delivered her son, he was taken to Caster and he took him to the woods. He left the baby there and a creature came and took him," says Cassana.

"What kind of creature?" asks Jon.

"A white and tall creature," says Cassana.

"It was a Wight walker," explains Jon.

"Whatever it was Caster was the one who took his son to it, Lily was devastated," says Cassana.

"We are leaving soon do not fear," says Jon.

The men went off once again to kill the band of Wildlings that were approaching the wall. They walked until they were met by a group of five more brothers of the nights watch who had been scouting ahead. Qhorin Halfhand informed Jeor of the small group of wildlings.

"Snow, I want you to go with Halfhand," orders Jeor.

Jon looks at Cassana.

"I will go with my cousin," announces Cassana.

"Go," says Jeor.

Cassana and Jon leave with Halfhand and his men. They travelled for miles until they reached a small cave where they decided to camp for the night. Cassana fell asleep next to Jon instantly.

"Who is the girl?" asks Halfhand.

"She is my cousin, Cassana Baratheon," says Jon.

"The rightful queen of the Seven Kingdoms," says Halfhand.

"Yes," says Jon.

The next morning the small group left to scout the group of wildlings. They found 3 wildlings and two were killed instantly. One ran off and Jon went after the wildling, only to discover it was a girl.

"You're a girl," points out Jon.

The girl says nothing only hits Jon and start to run off. Cassana ran after the girl and caught her arm, the ginger turned to hit the crow but paused when she saw Cassana holding her back.

"Stop fighting," warned Cassana.

Jon came running and took the wildling girl from Cassana's grasp to prevent her from getting hurt.

"Kill the wildling," says Halfhand.

Jon nodded.

"We will head to Castle Black, head that way once you are done," says Halfhand.

Jon once again nods.

Halfhand and his men leave and Cassana stays with Jon. Jon readies his sword to kill the wildling, but he pauses.

"Just kill me already," says the girl.

Jon lift his sword and drops it full force but hits the rock in front of the girl. Cassana lets out a sigh of relief, but Jon took the girl and tied her hands.

"What's your name?" asks Cassana.

"Ygritte," answers the girl.

"I'm Cassana," says Cassana.

"You a crow?" asks the girl.

"No," answers Cassana.

Ygritte looks over Cassana, she could see she was a Southern lady.

"Your away from home aren't ya?" asks Ygritte.

"Yes," answers Cassana.

Ygritte looks Cassana over again, and saw the wind move her cloak revealing a small bump.

"Your pregnant" points out Ygritte.

"Yes, I am," says Cassana.

Jon stopped walking as he realized he could not see Halfhand and the other men.

"Your lost Crow? Can't find your crow friends?" mocks Ygritte.

"Shut up," says Jon.

They continued walking until the sun starts to set, so Jon decides to set up and sleep for the night.

"We should huddle up together to fight the cold," says Ygritte.

Jon looks at Ygritte incredulously. Ygritte and Cassana wrap their arms around each other and lay on the floor. Jon was some feet away form Ygritte, but he caves in and sandwiching Ygritte between him and Cassana.