Chapter 32

For the following months Cassana and Sandor would help get Winterfell ready for war. Jon had gone to Dragonstone to ask the Mother of Dragons if she would permit him to mine the dragon glass for weapons. Cassana was starting to have pains in her abdomen, Sandor was nervous. Tormund had been ordered by Jon to go to Winterfell to help with the preparation for the upcoming war. Sandor did not like the ginger, but his wife was in pain, so he had asked Tormund if he had a midwife to help Cassana. Tormund eagerly sent two of the free folk midwives to assist Cassana. Sandor spent the rest of the day next to Cassana, bringing her anything she wanted or needed.

"Sandor I am nervous," says Cassana.

"I am as well, but you will have the babes, and all will be alright," says Sandor.

Cassana would squeeze Sandor hand when she experienced a contraction. After hours of waiting the midwives instructed that Cassana get ready to push. Thirty minutes later Cassana had a crying baby placed in her chest, but not 2 minutes passed when she needed to start pushing again for her second baby. Not five minutes passed Cassana and Sandor welcomed two daughters they were beautiful and the newly parents cried with joy.

Sarya and Lya. Both girls had their father wrapped around their finger. Sandor would rarely leave the room, he wanted his daughters to know that their father loved them.

"Sandor, there you are," says Cassana.

The babies smiled up at their parents, and Sandor picked them both up.

"My three girls, I love you all," says Sandor placing a kiss on all their foreheads.

"Jon should be hear soon, he sent a raven saying that he needs to get a Wight to show the Targaryen girl and Cersei the threat," says Cassana.

Two days after Jon arrive with Jorah Mormont and Gendry Waters.

"We will be going North of the wall?" asks Gendry.

"Yes, we need proof," says Jon.

"For which queen the one with the dragons or the one that fucks her brother?" asks Tormund.

"Both," says Jon.

"We'll go this is why we came here in the first place," says Beric.

"I'll go as well," says Sandor.

Cassana looked at her husband in shock. She would have a word with him later. After they were dismissed Cassana took Sandor's arm and pulled him to their room.

"You're leaving? What if you don't come back?" asks Cassana.

"I will be back," says Sandor.

"How do you know that?" asks Cassana.

"I have more people to live for," says Sandor.

"You better come back to us," says Cassana.

Sandor and Cassana share a kiss and Sandor goes and gives the girls a kiss each.

The men gathered the supplies or started to ride to Castle Black.

"How are you pretty girls?" asked Tormund as he rode next to Sandor.

"Their fine," says Sandor.

"Just fine, I've seen walking about with your babes. Smiling and talking to them, it would take a fool to not see that those girls have you wrapped around their tiny fingers," says Tormund.

"Aye, I love my girls all three of them," says Sandor.

Tormund smiled. Sandor kept riding I silence. After 3 days of traveling to Castle Black they arrived and the Brotherhood without banners waited for the journey.

"I heard you have two babes now," says Thoros.

"Aye," says Sandor.

"Two girls," says Beric.

Jon walks to the group and listens to the three men speaking.

"My father always said war was easier than daughters," says Jon.

Sandor looked to Jon but said nothing.

"All children are difficult boy or girl, but two at the same time," says Thoros.

"He will do fine, already the two babes are well behaved they rarely cry. And he has Cassana to help him," says Tormund defending Sandor.

All the men get ready and Edd opens the gate and Ser Davos wishes them all good luck. All 6 men walk out of the gates and into the snow deep floor.