Chapter 3

-MJ's point of view-

After Peter had been knocked out and Sage left the room, Ned and I decided it would be best to get some rest.

When we woke up we had seen that Peter was waking up too. He looked around the room remember what happened the day before.

"Ned?.." Peter said quietly.

"Yeah, Pete?" Ned asked.

"I'm going to get us out of here, you know that right?.." Peter said a little louder.

I looked at Ned and his eyes were tearing up. "I know... I know.." He said the second 'I know' in a whisper.

I looked at Peter and then he looked at me.

"I'm sorry.. MJ.." Peter said, his voice cracking at the end and a tear ran down his cheek.

"It's not your fault, loser." I say with a sad smile. I look at his tearing up eyes. He looks so broken so.... guilty.

"I-it is m-my fault.." Peter replied. Another tear ran down his face and he looked down. "Everything is my f-fault.." He finished.

I look at him with pity. "Peter? Are you the one that kidnapped us? Hm?" I ask, trying to prove a point.

Peter looked up a bit so we can make eye contact. "No... Of course I didn't..." He replied quietly.

I look him straight in the eye. "Then it's not your fault."

He nods a bit then drops his head down to look at his lap.

I turn my head to look at Ned. He had tears running down his face as well. "How you holding up, Leeds?"

He looks over to me and gives a weak smile. "I could be doing better.. haha" He laughed a bit at the end.

I heard Peter let out a small snort, which was the cutest thing I will ever hear. I smile a little from the 'joke'

Our laughs die down and we sit in a comfortable silence.

- Tony Stark's POV -

I was sitting in the Avengers common room watching the rest of the team being idiots all around me. I was also working on my Stark Pad when I got a notification. I opened it up and it was from Peter's tracker.

I quickly shot up and ran down to my lab. Telling Friday to track it and find out what's happening. I gained some attention from some of the others. Nat, Bruce, and Bucky followed me to the lab.

"What's happening?" Nat asked calmly with only a little bit of concern in her voice.

"Peter" I replied quickly. "He activated his tracker... I think he is in trouble." I add on.

Everyone in the room started doing something to help track Peter. I would never admit this out loud, but I love that kid like a son. He is one of the only lights in this dark world.

A couple minutes go by before Nat finds something. "I got him!" She yells. "By the looks of it he is in a... in a HYDRA base-" When Nat said that Bucky didn't look like himself anymore. It looked like he would kill at any moment. Nat has sadness laced in her voice, and Bruce's veins started to turn a hint of green, starting to fight for control. I was angry. As soon as I figure out where that base is located, I will have Steve assemble the Avengers and attack. "The base is located south of Queens." Natasha finished.

That's all I needed to hear. I looked up from the ground with a scowl. "Get everyone together. We're gonna go kill some son of a bitches."

——————————————

Okay I just wanna say sorry for not posting, it's not like anyone actually reads this lmao. Sooooo imma start posting when I am bored (which is all the time Bc it is summer and I don't like anything in life and I just stay inside all day) I can't just keep rewatching Stranger Things xD

Word count: 660
BuhByeeee