Chapter 2: Getting to know eachother

"You'll stay here. We'll feed you in the morning." The man said.

"What? You can't leave me in the shed!" I said.

"Well you don't have much of a choice, do you." He snapped. I looked at him with an angered expression. My cuts stung.

"Can't you treat my wounds at least?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? We're not wasting supplies on you! We have our own group to worry about! We have Nick, Alvn, Rabecca, Carlos, Sarah, Pete, and me. You are none of our fucking concern." He yelled at me. I looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Then just let me go!" I said getting teary eyed. A lump burned in my thoat. He shook his head. Then he just left. I heard the door lock. I starred at the door for a minute. I can't believe this just happened. I was scared. A tear slid down my cheek. I fell to my knees. I put my head in my hands and whimpered.

"I wish you were here, Lee." I sobbed. After a while I had stopped crying and just sat against the table with my hands around my knees. It was starting to get cold. Should I escape? I don't know. Should I stay? No. I couldn't. I stood up. I moaned, my cuts felt worse. They were burning. I needed something to keep them from getting infected. I looked around my surroundings. I saw an opening in the wall with a plank of wood over it. I went over to it and tried to kick it. I kicked it again. The board came loose. I continued to kick it until it fell off. I got down on my knees and squeezed through the small opening. It was raining. I shivered. Then I heard voices. It was the group coming back from finding wood for the window. Shit! I panicked. The voices became louder. I hid I the bushes. I tried to listen to their conversation.

"That kid has gotta be pretty fuckin stupid if she thinks she can just come to a random cabin and expect the people living there to be happy to help her." I heard them say.

"Why can't we just kill her?" One person said.

"No, we could use her." Another said.

"For what, exactly?" They asked.

"I don't know. We'll figure out something when we discuss it with the rest of the group." They replied. Then silence. My heart skipped a beat when I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around. It was a walker. I stood up and ran towards the cabin. Wait, no go back! Shit! We're should I go!?

"Hey! What the hell are you doing out of the shed?!" A voice from behind me yelled. I turned around quickly. They ran towards me. I sprinted off into the woods. But they followed.