Chapter 4: On The Move

I awoke to being pulled out of the bathroom and onto my feet. Luke shoved me down the stairs. I gave him a dead look. He gave me the same look back.
"I'm sorry alright? I honestly don't understand why you can't just let me go." I was trying to sort this all out.
"Yeah... I mean, we're moving anyway, she doesn't know were were headed... Why can't we let her go?" Nick joined me. I was startled by him. Was he siding with me? Luke thought for a minute then spoke.
"Jesus... This is too stressful... Wait, why are you siding with her all of a sudden?" Luke questioned suspiciously.
"To be honest... I don't think this is right... I mean, she's just a kid. It's not like she's an assassin or anything." He said.
"Oh please, Nick. We're taking her with us, ok?" He told him. I looked back and forth between the two of them arguing.
"No! It's not right!" I yelled.
"You'd rather have her die out there alone?" Luke protested.
"That's pretty much what you wanted all along!" He protested back.
"At least she'd be safe with us." He reassured him.
"Bullshit! You were the one complaining about how we'd have to get more food! Just let her leave!" Nick puffed with anger.
"You wanna let her leave? Then your leaving. I'm not gonna let her jeprodize our group!" Luke yelled at him. Nick was taken aback by Luke's reaction. He was silent for a moment. Then he spoke.
"If that's what it takes. Then goodbye." He said turning away. Luke shoved me towards Nick. Nick caught me before I could trip and fall. Nick gave him a glare. He lead me out of the cabin.
"What the hell are you two thinking?!" On of the people said.
"Nick hold on a minute!" Pete yelled after him. But we had already left the cabin house. We walked in silence for a while. I decided that I should speak up.
"So... About back there." I started.
"What was that about?" I asked. He didn't answer at first but he came around.
"I just, didn't think it was right. I was sick of Luke's attitude anyway." He said.
"Were are we headed?" I asked.

Sry about that... I don't really like writing about Luke being so mean XD anyway, it's been awhile. How ya doin? I'll try to write more often. Thx for reading :3