Chapter three

It's the next day and I see Murray and Alexei talking, "oh hey sleeping beauty, I'm teaching your boyfriend English." Murray tells me, I rub my eyes and just say "okay." I get water and splash it on my face to wake myself up a bit more. "So we figured that the kids might be at the carnival mayor hosted tonight.." Hopper tells me. "So we're gonna go there and find them?" I ask, "basically yea."he tells me. I nod my head and put my hair back.

"How's teaching Alexei English Murray?" I ask "well, your boyfriend is doing well, it's his accent that is blocking the way." Murray responds. Joyce wakes up looking really tired, "how's it goin Joyce? You hanging in there?" I asked, she rubbed her eyes, "sure."

Few hours have passed and we go to the carnival. It looks so colorful. "Alright, you three stay here, Joyce and I are going to go find the kids." Hopper tells us. "Ugh you're going make us stay here in this boring car??" Murray says.
"Yes and stay there." Hopper says, walking away with Joyce. "Do you think Joyce and Hopper would ever be together one day?" Murray says, I shrugged.

——-

Few minutes have passed and I've never felt this bored. "You know what, let's go, I'm bored as hell" I say, getting out of the car. Alexei and Murray get out aswell. "I'll be right back and get you two lovebirds, tickets." Murray says. Alexei looks around, with his jaw opened, it's like he's never seen a carnival this colorful, or maybe he hasn't been to a carnival.

"It's... so.... beautiful.." Alexei says, I turn around smiling "it is!" I laugh, he laughs along. Murray comes back with tickets, "некоторые из этих игр сфальсифицированы, но не беспокойтесь об этом, просто повеселитесь!" Murray tells Alexei, Alexei nods. "I'll be right back and find food for us to eat." Murray tells me. I nod, I feel a hand grab onto my arm and tugs, I turned and see Alexei running to a game, we stop and I see a woody the woodpecker doll, it's so big.

"Welcome! Wanna play? 5 tickets" the man says, I give five tickets to the man and Alexei and I get handed arrows to shoot at the balloons, "I'll prove that this isn't rigged" Alexei says, with his thick accent. I smile. He gets one balloon, then I shoot and get one aswell, a group of kids start looking at us, we shot a balloon at the same time, another one, and another one. There's a group of kids behind us, cheering us on.

Alexei and I focus, we focus so much that once we threw the arrow into the balloons, all the kids cheered and gave up high fives. Alexei and I hugged eachother, the biggest hug I've ever had. I felt so happy, so did Alexei. "Choose your prize, any prize!" I pointed at the woody The woodpecker doll and the man said "wise choice, nobody ever picked this guy." Once I had it, I looked at Alexei and gave it to him. He gave me the biggest smile ever. Then he gives me another hug.

We start to walk together and see all the other games, we then see Murray at the corn dog stand, he waves, Alexei jumps high with his woody the woodpecker doll and Murray tries and gives a thumbs up. I laughed and smiled.

I see a man.. he looks like.. he's the man that Hopper tried killing !! I see a gun, I froze... I looked at Alexei.. his happy face... I don't want this happiness of his to go... not now... Alexei noticed, freezes aswell... we don't move

Boom
"Traitor"

"No!!! No!!!! MURRAY!! MURRAY!!!!!"

It turns black... pitch black